Where Did You Go?

It's been a couple of months since you left.
I haven't heard from him.

Mark was rolling around his spacious bed trying to get the energy to get up, as his alarm was going off.

I usually wake up in your arms as you greet me with a kiss and your pleasant voice telling me good morning.

Mark tried to turn off the alarm but ended up knocking down a photo.

That photo was when I had you and you had me, you were holding me in your arms.

Mark immediately got up to pick up the frame as he grabbed it to look at it, he smiled faintly as he kissed the photo and placed it back on the nightstand.

When I see myself in the mirror my eyes look dead as my bags get worse everyday.

Mark splashed water on his face as he started to scrub his face and brushed his teeth before he started to strip to get into the shower.

I miss having my back pressed against your torso as you lovingly kiss me and say compliments I don't deserve.

He washed his hair and attempted to wash his back.

This would be easier if you were here.

Mark hopped out the steamy shower and wrapped a towel around him.

Mornings were so much funner with you.

He started to get dressed as he looked at a set of clothes that wasn't for him.

I remember I would wear your shirts that were always so baggy for me as you would hoist me up in the air and twirled me as we fall on top of the bed.

Mark pulled out a T-shirt from the different set of clothes, that he loved so much as he wore it and fixed his hair in the mirror.

I replay the same video everyday.

Mark brought out his phone as he pressed the play button, he started smiling from beginning once he saw the video as another voice can be heard "Mark I love you so much!".

After the video is done, I frown, as I exit it out from there to look at my wallpaper.

Mark bit his lip after thinking about past memories.

The moments I took for granted are
now gone...

He started to walk to the kitchen.

You would carry me to kitchen.

He pulled out the egg carton.

Now I only cook one meal but I use to cook two.

Mark began to cook him some breakfast.

Everything I do just reminds me of you.

Mark sighed as he always felt the same everyday.

The aching pain I feel in morning to the crying tears I shed at night

He slowly moved the eggs around in the pan.

Even my cooking seems different.

Mark smelled the shirt as he smiles at the faint scent.

Your scent is fading as my heart is withering.

He decided it's to quiet so he turned on the small TV he kept in the kitchen.

You usually keep the kitchen noisy.

The TV was playing a show as Mark paid no mind to it.

Isn't that our favorite show? Then how come I lost interest in it?

"Hey can you get the-" Mark stopped himself as he remember it's only him in the house.

Whenever I need something you were there to get it for me.

He sighed and open a cabinet as he had to stand on his tippy toes since the shelf with the pepper was all the way in the back of the cabinet.

Like I said you could hoist me up in the air, you made my life so much easier as I relied on you a lot.

Mark had the pepper in his grasp as he started to sprinkle it over his eggs, he notice there was a tiny piece of shell in it, when he picked it out he burnt his finger.

This pain isn't close to what I feel but if you saw me hurt you would take care of me immediately like I was your top priority.

He sucked on his finger as he flipped over his egg to cook the whites.

You liked your eggs sunny side up.

He checked if he had rice.

You usually check for me.

His phone rang as it played the familiar ringtone that he waited to hear in along time. But when he picks up he realizes that it's all in his head.

Why do I still have your number?

Mark looked up from the pan to the door as he heard a car pull up.

That's what your car sounds like but...

He rushed to the window to see who it was, his smile then turned into a frown.

...it's not you

He sighed as he walked heavily to the kitchen.

I love hearing the sound of your car pulling up when you come home from work.

Mark walked back to the pan and noticed his eggs were burnt.

I always lose my appetite now

He sighed and dumped the eggs into the trash can and began making a fresh set.

I suddenly feel the familiar warmth of someones arms wrapping around me.

He suddenly gasps as he stops cooking.

The sensation of your chin resting on my shoulder as I hear your faded voice saying "I'm sorry I left...I miss you so much babe...please forgive me"

Mark doesn't realize tears are running down his face as he is standing alone by himself "Jackson?" He said to himself.

I felt a warm peek on my nape as the grasp then disappears, I don't sense your presences anymore, as I'm left alone again.

Mark sinks to the kitchen floor slowly he then asks the questions he always asks himself.

Where did you go?

Authors note:Heyyyy! This is a little sample of my Markson stories! I'm making more stories right now that aren't publish yet but when they are please read them.