my missing dad

I HAD FOUND IT OUT! THE BLOOD WAS MY FATHERS!!! he hadn't been home for 3 years and apparently he worked for the bank! like wtf mom!! i couldn't believe it, here I was turning 17, in 2 days, while she had my dad murdered, probably, in that freezer in our basement. That must be why im not allowed to, open it! All the sudden I heard the sound the the tardis "whoosh, whoosh" from Doctor Who. It was my ringtone. It was a call from mum. I had to answer it, she is my mum... ...i think. "Hey, sweetie! I was wondering what kind of cake you wanted for your birthday." she said "Could you make me, a cookies and cream cake that looks like the T.A.R.D.I.S.?" "sure ill talk to you later, i love you!" i just hung up.

"problems with your mum?" Skyler asked in her very British accent. i loved her accent, it always made me smile. Skyler was actually British, so talking to her made me smile. "Yeah, she pranked me, then told me that she worked at the blood bank and more shit like that." "ahh, yeah i went through that with my dad, he said he still had a job and that he could still help us, when really we had, nobody with jobs, no insurance and soon, no house. That's when my Grandad stepped in, he payed for our house , and got us insurance." "ALRIGHT ALL YOU IDIOTS GET OFF MY BUS!"our stupid bus driver said. "well ill see you during science! bye." i said to Skyler as she went off to Social Studys and i went off to math.