The Problems Begin

After we told our families and friends, you'd think that the hard part is over and now it's all just easy peasy from there.

At least that's what I thought.

*The next morning*

CAMILA'S POV

Last night, after we came back outside, the girls ambushed us and congratulated us. It was sweet.

Mostly everyone was supportive. A few people left after we went inside to talk to my parents, but they were all from my family, which is sad, but there is nothing I can do. It's their choice to not be supportive of us, and now, to me at least, they aren't apart of my family.

If they can't treat me the same, then out you go. I won't let people bring me down. Not anymore. Not when I'm dating Lauren, who is so confident.

I'm scrolling through my Twitter feed and I notice a few people, mostly the girls, where tweeting about last night and how Camren is real, and that our announcement was cute.

I notice some not very nice comments. Some saying we are sluts, some that we are all dykes in Fifth Harmony, one even had the nerve to say that "each member of Fifth Harmony has fucked all the other members."

I decide to tweet, "It's stupid. So what? I like- no, I love a girl. So? It's not uncommon. People hide it because they're afraid of what people say. They lie about themselves. Just to be 'normal.' What is normal? Liking the opposite sex? Having long hair as a girl and short hair as a boy? Nothing's normal. Nobody's normal. I love Lauren. What you say will never change that. Call me a slut. Call me a dyke. But when you mess with my friends and family, that's when you'll be sorry. So watch your step. I love a girl. That doesn't mean I'm any different then you, or then I was before. I'm just more honest. Gay marriage is legal, so if I want to, I'll marry my beautiful, perfect girlfriend. You can't change me. You can't change her. You can't change our choices. Learn to deal with that."