Chapter 1: Laying down rules

After Selena come from a date with Justin they started to head to selena's house. They walk in and sits on the couch and starts to chat.

"Im happy that were back together again said Justin". "Me too" she said. "Justin if were going to be together again I want to lay down some rules for being with me again". She also says. "What do you mean?" Moving his arm from around her. "I mean that I dont wanna to feel empty ,heart broken and alone again. All the times youve broke my heart by cheating on me and I want that to stop". " Wow I nevered knew thats how I made you feel and Im sorry and I promise that wont make you feel like that again. Selena takes a deep breath and says good and she also says its kinda getting late I think you should go. Umm yea bye. Justin gives her a kiss and leaves.

(Selena texts her sister kyla)
Selena: hey wat time u coming home?
Kyla: hey,wats justin doing here.
Selena : wait wat! how did u know he was here?
Kyla: im outside talking to jake.
Selena: oh.
Kyla: so wats justin doing here??
Selena :uumm were going out.
Kyla : Again selena really. Hes bad news.
Selena: dont worry i layed down some rules.
Kyla: wat rules layed down?
Selena : i told him tht i didnt want to feel empty heart broken and alone when he cheated on me . And he said he nevered knew he made me feel tht way.
Kyla: oh ok but selena hes still bad news.
Selena: no hes not
Kyla slams the door and said yes he is. ( kyla takes a seat next to selena). Selena im telling you by the time you know it hes going to break your heart again. And when he does your not going to have me to lean on anymore . This time the blame is on you for getting back into this mess. Im going to bed goodnight. ( kyla gets up and leaves while selena sits there thinking about what she said).

Few hours later selena gets ready for bed. Shegets a text from justin.

Justin : hey.
Selena : hey.
Justin: Wyd?
Selena : getting ready for bed I have a big day 2moro. Wbu?
Justin: Im at taylors party.
Selena: I thought you was going home?
Justin: yea. then I got a text from usher about her party.
Selena: how come I wasnt invited? im her best friend.
Justin: Idk
Selena: Whatever Im going 2 bed goodnight.
Justin: I can come get you to come over here.
Selena: No its alright go have fun but not to much fun. Good night.
Justin : Lol. Ok and I wont goodnight.