First Time

"I can't believe you've never seen 13 going on 30." Ethan said as he hit the play button on the remote.

"Well I guess we can't all have the luxury of watching every chick flick known to man." Mark teased as he wrapped his arm around Ethan, pulling him into a deeper cuddle.

The movie played on for a good twenty minutes until the they were completely wrapped into each others embraces. They could both feel the tension and excitement and Ethan's head inched dangerously closer to Marks' lap.  Mark lightly grabbed Ethan's head with both hands and led him into a passionate kiss. The kiss continued and gained in intensity. Ethan took the opportunity to climb on top of Mark. Mark continued his kisses and trailed them up and down Ethan's neck as he placed his hands on Ethan's booty and began to feel him up. Soon the movie was completely ignored. Ethan trailed his hands to feel Marks rock hard bulge in his sweatpants. He slipped his hands past the waistband and began to rub up and down on Mark's shaft.

"Fuck...Ethan." He moaned.

Ethan's made his way down to Mark's cock and he began to give him slow and deep head. Mark moaned in pleasure and grabbed the bed sheets in his tight grip.

"S-stop or i'm gonna cum." He warned as began to undress Ethan and then himself.

"Ethan can you grab the lube from my bag."

Ethan blushed as he handed the KY jelly to Mark and laid flat on his back, ready to be topped.

Mark slowly stuck a finger in Ethan's hole, "Oh!" he yelled in shock before his Muscles began to give in to Mark.

Mark took his hard member and penetrated him deep and slow. Ethan moaned in pleasure as he brushed up against his prostate. The blissful pleasure built faster and faster. Mark and Ethan moaned in an orchestra of ecstasy as sweat dripped down their toned bodies.

Mark looked down on Ethan and thought how he had never seen anything so beautiful. 

"I love you." Mark admitted for the first time as he thrusted into the smaller boy.

"I love you too." Ethan smiled as Mark went in for a kiss.

Suddenly the tension was reaching its peak, "Fuck i'm cumming!" Ethan yelled as he rode out the waves of pleasure of Mark's massive shaft. Mark felt Ethan tightening around him so he pushed even harder until he couldn't contain it anymore. He pulled out and left a trail of his cum all across Ethan's chest and abs before collapsing next to him. They went in for one more kiss and fell into a peaceful slumber in each others arms.