23

Sonyas POV

With all the drama going on m, Minho and I decided that it would be nice to just have a date night.
"Good evening." The waitress and The golden Steakhouse says.
"What may I interest you in. Oh Minho! I didn't expect to see you here!" The lady says
"Yeah sorry grandma, should've given you a heads up. But anyway I'll take a filet mignon with crushed garlic and parsley. I
We'll both take a glass of Pure Elegance Wine please." He says.
"Okay an for the lady?"
"I'll have a pan seared mushroom and spinach gnocchi with ham, please." I say
Minhos grandma leaves and we chitchat about nothing important. Our food comes and we eat. Another wait or comes by takes out played and asks us how our food was.
"The filet mignon was cooked to perfection and the garlic have such a pleasuring taste to the meal. The parsley garnish was spot on. And the wine was perfectly well kept. Spectacular meal sir." Minho says, the waiter turns his head to me waiting for my response.
"Umm yeah super.. Yummy?" I say
"Hmm I'll tell the chef it was super yummy" the waiter says mockingly.
"Whatever lets go." Minho says holding my hand and walking me out. We take a nice pleasing stroll through the garden, until we hear a whisper. We turn around to see a bloody man with a tongue looking as if he'd been chewing on it. His eyes... Eye was even bleeding. He had nasty gashes all over his body and his fingers looked like they'd been chewed off. And his nose... Well nose...
He spoke, "Rose took my nose, I suppose."