If you have found this, it means I have passed. I had a good run as Batman, I made friends who eventually became my family. I will miss you all, I am sorry I have passed and I can not be there when your days are going dark. I'm sorry, I can't guide you when you need me to. Those days have passed, and I have gone to a better place. All of you had a place in my heart...yes even you Joker. I never realized how important you guys were in my life, through all the ups and downs you were beside me no matter what. I began my quest to stop crime when I was thirteen, through that time I have seen things....some good and most of them horrific. That changed me, but what changed me the most was my friends; Jason, Tim, Dick, Damian, Diana, Ivy, Harley, Eve, Bruce, Dinah, and the list goes on. I can't thank all of you enough for helping me...and shaping me into the person I was, I am. Its sad that I have to leave, but no matter what, have hope. I needed hope in my time running, I lost my mom, my two best friends, my son, and now I lost you guys. I'm so sorry I can't be there to help like you did. Never let darkness over come your heart, over come your mind. Keep fighting for what you believe in...keep fighting and keep going no matter what.

~Your friend, your family member, your Batman
Joshua Ronnie

((Listen to "Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day when reading.))