Chapter Eleven: Found?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rain's POV

I'm going to make history with this! I laughed quietly while I wrote down what has happened when I injected that Alpha with a mixture. He lost his wolf! I can't believe that I was able to do that. This was suppose to be impossible. Slowly I wrote the last ingredient that was in the mixture,

Pure Silver.

Pure Silver has to be one of  the hardest thing to find in the world. Pure Silver could kill a werewolf in seconds once injected into them. But with the other ingredients in the mixture I was able to take his wolf but keep the human side of him alive. That is impossible. Now it's not cause I made it happen.

I laughed again closing my notebook and leaving my lab.

Now to see if they have found my Drake clone I placed a few days back.

----------------
Mark's POV

Nicole!

I tried to yell to her threw a mind link but it was taking up too much of my energy to keep doing.

*You can't yell to her again Mark. There's no point, someone is blocking her.*

What are they ways then to block someone's mind! I would have been able to reach her even if she puts up a block. I'm on of her Guardians, you told me this.

*There are a few ways, in which someone else way more powerful can block a werewolves mind from anyone.*

What are they?

*If the werewolf has died, or a room with a layer of silver surrounding them-*

Hows that possible, if the room is made up of silver then a werewolf would die?

*Yes true, but what they would do is layers. Their will be silver then they cover it was sheets of wood, rocks, or sometimes metal.*

Is that the same kind of room the first Silverest was in before she was about to die? I asked remembering the second part of the story that not many people were told.

*Yes, it was. That's why Justen, Domain and I couldn't get to her.*

Wonderful, I mumbled sarcastically. Just then there was a scream and I stopped turning to the noise then figured out who was the one screaming. It was Sammy. Quickly I made a fast dash to where she was. Others were already by her side, she has shifted back and a guy in his late teens had his arms wrapped around her in comfort. I think that's Scott. 

"What happen?' I asked and Scott looked up at me then nodded in front of him. I looked over then realized what happened. Two pack members where sniffing the dead body that laid in a heap. It looked like he was in a bad fight and lost. I walked over and shifted back. The two wolves back away and I got down on my knees and lowered my head closing my eyes. 

"Drake." I spoke, "I'm meant to thank you for protecting Silverest in person, but as I can see I'm too late for that." I got up and turn to the others nodding my head. Sammy was still crying, her eyes puffy red. Scott was biting his lip. I could only guess that he was friend of Drake. 

"My God," Sammy cried shaking her head. I went over to her and she kept shaking. 

"Are you okay?" I asked and she kept shaking her head. "What's wrong?"

"Jake..." She cried, "I can smell a trace of my mate's sent." 

What?

----------------------
Nicole's POV