The One who Guides us

"Ugggggggg! It's so hot," a gray mare with a blue long mane said in a loud voice. "Thats what you get for being in a desert Mystic," a grey stallion with a yellow mane sighed. "Well yeah," Mystic moaned, "Its for a good reason, Lunar." "Um sister," Lunar said, "I'm stuck in the sand again." Mystic turned back and yelled, "YOU NEED TO STOP SINKING!!!! SERIOUSLY YOU ARE TO HEAVY!"

"It took two hours to get the sand out of your auto mail," Mystic sighed. "Look," whispered Lunar. Mystic turned around to see a fountain. "WATER," She shouted while running towards it. She was about to jump in, but halted at the rim. She took a cup, scooped it up, and looked at it. "Is that....wine," Lunar asked. "Hey, get over here," a pony at a juice stand yelled.

"Oh sorry, you looked like kid from far away," the juice tender said. "Yeah, whats with the wine anyways," said Mystic as she took a sip from her glass of apple juice. "It's not real wine," he said, "its just some rotton old wine." The speakers turned on and the tender said, "Its Sir Vinci's words of the year." Oh sun guardian, the one who guides us, please give us more miracles and praise to the ones that have came back. "What is with this," Mystic still sipping her apple juice said as the words were going out behind her. "It's Sir Vinci's words," the tender said. Lunar stood up and bumped his head into the roof where the speaker was. The speaker fell and broke onto the floor. The tender was about to scream but Mystic said, "Chill dude. We can fix it." "Can I do this one sister," Lunar said excitedly. "Sure why not," Mystic laughed.

"What is he doing," asked a villagers. "You will see," Mystic said. Lunar stood up, put his hooves above the broken speaker, and a bolt of lightning came to the speaker. Everyone gasped to see that it has been recovered and working better. "What was that," a few ponies asked. "That is called alchemy," Mystic said, "They call me the Fullmetal Alchemist!" "Wow, you really live up to your name tall one," said the tender. Mystic snapped and was curled up into a ball and said, "No one thinks of me." The villagers keeped praising him, until Lunar spoke,"Um she is the Fullmetal Alchemist." They turned around and saw Mystic. "Oh this little shortie," a villager said. She snapped again and yelled, "WHO YOU CALLING SHORT. I CAN SLAP YOU RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!" "Hey Rose," the tender said. The red stallion turned around and smiled. "Can you maybe take these two in the temple and ask your uncle if they can stay the night," the tender asked." "Sure," he said cheerfully, "just follow me!" "Thanks for the cider," Mystic said tossing the tender a coin. The tender smiled and waved goodbye to the three and spoke to the other tender. "It's been a while since Rose smiled," he said. "Yeah," the girl tender said, "He probably forgot about his girlfriend's death."