The Lies You Tell

Chresanto's POV

---------------------------

Just 10 more min until I throw Jacob out, and they couldn't go by any slower.

2:30

2:35

2:45

Oh , 3:00 come on! It's not that hard to spin the long hand to 12 and the short hand to 3. Seriously!

2:58

Bruh -_-

2:59

Forget it ! I checked out and sprinted to the parking lot. And just when I get excited, I can't find my car...

"Uh, why must everything be so difficult." After 30 min of walking around clueless. I found my car. And zoomed down the road.

----------------------------------
Jacob's POV

I'm just sittin' in the studio jus' tryna get to you babe

As I was in my jam mode taking a drive just to clear my mind a bit. I see Chres speeding down the road. Clearly way past the speed limit.

I beeped my horn just to catch his attention. He speed right past. If he gets a ticket that's on him not me.

-----------------------------

Chresanto's POV

As I was Nascaring down the road somebody decided to blow their horn at me .

But like the classy person I am I speed right pass. I'm on a mission.

I pull in the driveway no Jacob. Hmm, lucky me. I decide to go the Jake's personals. First is his laptop. I go through his Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Wait till he comes home, he's got another thing coming.

---------------------------------

A-N- Sorry for it being so short mad writers block \(-_-)/ whatever...

XOXO