Chapter 17: Baby shower baby's

**eight months pregnant**
Im eight months pregnant and I have been so moody and uncomfortable lately. Hayes understands that when I'm angry it's only because Im pregnant. I feel so uncomfortable right now. We are in North Carolina so in case I go in to labor Elizabeth will be there for the birth. My baby shower is today and I honestly don't feel good but Elizabeth planned this baby shower for me and I'm not planning on having it ruined. I got dressed in a maternity dress and braided my hair then put a flower in it. Hi thanks for coming I said hugging everyone that came to the shower. We played games and now we get to open presents!!!! I got clothes, diapers, a double stroller and bottles. Owwwwww I moaned in pain. Honey what's wrong? Elizabeth asked. Uh noth- Owwwwww!!!!! Suddenly I felt a gush of water run down my leg. Um I'm in labor I said holding my belly. Okay Um thanks for coming but we need to get her to the hospital Elizabeth said helping me up. Owwwwww it hurts I said crying. I know she said. We got to the hospital and they put me in a room and the pain was excruciating. Okay your six centimeters dilated the doctor said smiling. Elizabeth did you call Hayes I asked. Yeah he is on his way she replied.
**2 hours later**
Hayes finally showed up and I got an epidural so I feel better. Okay your ready the doctor said. They wheeled me into the operating room. Okay baby girl number one is here they shouted!!! Baby girl number two is here!!!! They put me back in my room and handed me Jade and Ari!!!! There perfectly healthy the doctor said. I can't believe it I have twin girls I said looking at my beautiful twin girls. Hayes took Jade and I had Ari. Babe they look just like you Hayes said. Yeah they do I replied giggling. Elizabeth came in the room and Hayes handed Jade to her and Nash took Ari. Hello little baby I'm uncle Nashy he said. Ari smiled at him!!! One day I'm going to teach you about how you make- Nash quit saying inappropriate things when my children are born I said laughing. I was going to say how you make vines Nash said. Nash took Jade and Elizabeth took Ari. Im so glad that they are both healthy I said. I know but Hayes is going to have a heart attack when they start dating Elizabeth said laughing. Aniston do you want to meet your new sisters I said looking at her. Siser she said trying to say sister. Look this is your sister Jade I told her. Hello Aniston said touching Jades head. This is your other sister Ari Hayes said. Ders two!?!!! Yes honey there twins just like your a twin!! Elizabeth took Aniston back home so now it's just me and Hayes and the twins. Hayes I think Jade is hungry will you call the nurse I asked.? Yeah. The girls are all fed and the there in the nursery now I can get some sleep and leave tomorrow.
**The next day**
The doctor released us so now we are going back to Elizabeth's house and I need to rest so we are going back to LA in three days. Hello I said walking through the door. Hey guys Elizabeth and Chad said. Hi if you don't mind I'm going to put Jade and Ari upstairs Hayes said. So did your parents see the twins Elizabeth asked. Uh no they just stopped talking to me after Aniston's birthday I explained. Oh well that is awful but you know I'm here twenty four seven! I know thank you Elizabeth. We ate dinner then Hayes fed and bathed Aniston while I took care of Jade and Ari. I put them to bed and I got in my bed and Hayes joined me a little while after.
The twins wake up alot and it's mostly when one cry's the other cry's. Jade started crying but thankfully she didn't wake Ari up. I got up and changed Jade's diaper then Ari started crying as soon as I got in my bed so I got up and Hayes did too. Hayes went and got Ari and I made her bottle and Hayes fed her so I could get some sleep. Hayes came back to bed then Aniston came in our room and got in bed with us but I didn't mind.