Chapter 1; Party Time!!

You and Taylor have been dating for a year now and you both just graduated high school. You want this night to be special because Taylor's been sweet and taking it slow with you. You and Taylor never actually had sex but you think it could be time. Will you back out?

Your POV;
I really love Tay and we just graduated high school. But I don't think I'm ready for any of this yet. I just wanna hang with him

Taylor's POV;
Y/n is perfect. I always wonder how someone as special and adorable as her would love someone like me. I just can't think how. But we just graduated and we been dating over year now and I just want everything to be perfect. Ill wait for her because if anything she's worth the wait.

*Phone text from Taylor to Y/n*

Taylor; Hey Qt, Congrats on graduating :)

You; Hey :) and you too babe.

Taylor; Wanna do something tonight? My parents are on business as always. I cant believe they watched me graduate and just left. I just don't wanna be alone on my graduation night. So?

You; You could come over and eat with me and my family. We are having a cook out and after that maybe I could come stay with you???

Taylor; Anything you want, babe. Ill be over in a hour

You; Okay. Ill inform my mom and the doors open. Love you babe :)

Taylor; I love you too y/n. :*

------------------

You drop your phone and instantly rush to your mom and tell her that Taylor is coming over .. She's surely fine with it, because she loves Taylor. But you had to tell her anyways.

You walk back to your room and put on a short flowy black dress, some black high heels a little bit of make up, and your diamond earrings to match your diamond necklace that Taylor bought you for graduation.

*A hour and a half passed*

You're laying In your room on your laptop scrolling threw twitter. You're listening to " Jack and jack " because you think they're awesome music artists. You roll over and close your eyes think to your self " How did I get Taylor Caniff to be my boyfriend? I have him and he has me. I don't see a reason not to have sex and he waited so long for me. I think I will do it. But not now. Maybe when I sleep over at his place tonight. "

You turn your phone on and instantly see a text message from Taylor.

------------

Taylor; Hey babe? Sorry I'm late. Ill be there soon. :*

------------

You turn over to your laptop , you roll your eyes and sigh , loudly. You continue to scroll through your news feed. Then a few seconds after you sighed someone grabbed your waist and yelled " BOO! " you react quickly with a jump and cover your face with your hands. You turn around to find your boy friend.

•••••••••••
Taylor; What was that sigh for?

You; Taylor!!! You scared the hell out of me. What's wrong with you?

Taylor; Well sorry. I just wanted to surprise you. But that sigh. ;) it's so sexy .

••••••••

You roll your eyes and smirk at him. You pull his hand and lead him into the party .

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. Ill be updating now and tomorrow. Thanks for reading 😛 love y'all