Chapter 2; Our First

The party was over and it was thee best graduation party. There were lots of karokee, dancing, music, food, and swimming. The best part was I spent it with my boyfriend Taylor.

The party was over. Me and Taylor were really energetic. So we stayed for an extra hour and helped my mom clean up the mess.

••••••

Taylor; Babe?

You; Yeah?

Taylor; Did you ask your mom to stay at my house tonight?

You; I will now.

••••••••••

Your POV;
I was nervous because this is the first time I ever asked to stay at Taylor's house. So I was shaking and excited. Ima quit stalling. Lets get this over with.

Taylor POV;
SHIT!

I walk up to my mom and look her dead in the eye and smile. She smiles back. We both laugh because we can't have a Serious face with each other.

•••••••

You; mom?

Mom; yeah?

You; can I ask you a quick question?

Mom; of course, honey.

You; since I just graduated high school today ...

Mom; yeah????

You; I was wondering if I could stay a night a Taylor's? just for tonight?

Mom; *stared at me for a few seconds then at Taylor*

You; *looking at your feet*

Mom; Sure.

You; Sure? Are you kidding?

Mom; y/n do you want me to change my mind?

You; No! I just can't believe you Said yes.

Mom; I didn't say yes, I Said sure haha

You; Potato , tomato

Mom; sweetie? It's potāto

You; I love you mom. Thank you ..

Mom; be safe. I trust you y/n

You; thanks mom.

•••••••••

I look at Taylor and tell him to wait for me.

I run upstairs and pack a bag with pajamas and extra clothes for tomorrow. I decided to wear my dress to his house and change there. I walk down stairs and find my mom talking with Taylor. Ugh. Mom he's my boyfriend . Haha jk but Taylor gets up and says " You ready? " I say " Of course " my mom looks at me says " you didn't change? " I look back at her and say " I'll change at his house. " she smiled and said " Be safe, both of you. " we smiled and walked to Taylor's Black Range Rover. I hopped in the front and threw my bag on the floor. He looked so sexy biting his lip. I mean he always bites his lip. I just looked so sexy this time.

•••••••••

Taylor; so what are we gonna do?

You; *wink*

•••••••••••

You conversate with Taylor and bite your bottom lip every time he looks at you. To build the heat.

You get to his house and you both walk in holding hands. He brings you up to his to room and he asks you if you need anything, you bite your lip and this time he gets turned on. He is now looking at your bottom lip. He says " I want you y/n , so bad " he kisses you passionately and lays you down on the bed. He kisses your neck and continues to suck on your weak spot. He takes your dress off, so you are laying in your black laced bra and black thong. You take his shirt off and see his toned abs. He sees you staring at them so he smirks and says " Enough of that babe. " you look at him and say " I never noticed how sexy you were. Babe? Please be gentle. This is my first time. " he smirks at you and continues to kiss your neck. He moved down to your neck and then slowly to your stomach. He hold the outer part of your thighs and kisses the inner part of your thighs. Your back arches a little. He pulls on your thong with his teeth and he smiles. He takes them off and throws them to the side. He starts licking you up and down, slowly then starts going faster. You moan his name " Taylor. Oh m.. Taylor- " you pull the bed sheets and arch your back. He takes of his pants and expose his dick. He puts a condom on and he places It I'm your entrance. He looks at you and you nod your head. He enters it .. You moan because it hurts. He goes In and out. Slowly. Then you feel pleasure. He starts going faster. You moan louder and louder. You scream his name At one point. He only went faster. He whispers in your ear " Moan my name. " you follow instructions. He pulls out and starts kissing your stomach. He moves down holds your outter thighs and starts eating you out. He teases you so you'll want it more. You say " don't tease baby " you're out of breath and sweating. He focused on teasing. He starts licking your clit, you moan so load and tug on the sheets begging for more " More. Baby. More " he follows instructions. He licks you one last times and enters your Vagina, again. He goes so fast that you feel a knot in your stomach. You scream. " baby, I'm about too. " he says " me too. " 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... You both cum. He lays next to you and you're both sweating and out of breath. He smiles and says " I love you y/n !! " you turn and close your eyes.

Thanks for reading. I'm a bit new at this dirty fan fiction. Many had requested it on my old Account. But I forgot the password. Sadly 😢 but Please don't hate. I'm just writing what people want to hear. If you hate please don't hate me. Thanks I love y'all .. I'll update tomorrow morning 😊