Chapter 1

"Malisa time for school" my mum said.
"Coming mum, hang on"I shouted down to her.
I woke up feeling exited, after my old school called sir frank whittle, it was an excellent school.The first day of a new school life it's scary trust me.I feel so weird, especially since I'm the new girl.

My name is Malisa Simmons, I'm 16 and moving to Walsgrave Academy. I was a cheerleader at my old school and I'm going to try outs for this school too! Hopefully I'll make the squad. I have brown hair and eyes to match, I love music and I'm from Australia!

Music is my favourite I love it so much and I am crazy over it I'd do anything for it. My favourite artist is Brandon Flowers from the killers. Anyway time for school!

I jumped into the shower and washed my body clean, when I was done I dried myself and changed into a pink dress with a white cardigan and pink dolly shoes. I blow dried my hair and curled it loosely. I placed on some makeup but only a little bit.

I ran down the stairs and told my mum that I was ready. I grabbed an apple and ate it on the way to school as my mum was dropping me off. As soon as I got out of the car, all eyes were on me... It was creepy!

I walked into the new school and found my locker, it had books and my time table inside. My first lesson was maths...

I found room 1038, that's what it said on the time table. I sat at the back minding the stares from people and a tanned boy sat next to me. He had brown hair like mine and chocolate coloured eyes that I could stare into all day. His hair was quiffed and when he saw me starring he smile with his pearly white teeth.

"Hi, I'm Cameron Dallas!" He greeted.

"Hello, I'm Malisa Simmons!" I said back.

"Wow Australian, cool!" He laughed.

"Thanks!" I giggled.

Thank you @lilymendes0808 for helping me with the first chapter! Hope it was good! Don't hate, I'm only 9, just wanted to give it ago?