PROLOGUE

The storm outside was in a rage. Tree branches creaked dangerously and whipped about in the harsh wind.
The town itself appeared to be abandoned. All residents of the town midnight were tucked away safely in their homes, hiding from the storm.
A great bolt of lightning struck down in a nearby meadow. Then there was a bright flash of light and there stood the figure of a man.
He was tall, and obviously built for battle. He appeared strong under his shining armor. Huge silvery wings-much like a birds- sat proudly on his back. His face however was like stone. He wore on his face, a hardened glare and an icy set of blue eyes narrowed at his surroundings.
"Kelsus! Show yourself!" The man's demand was met with the sound of strange laughter. The noise itself seemed to come from all directions.
"Hello again, Markis. "
A shadowy figure materialized a few yards away. This man was equally as muscled as the other, but on his face was a chilling grin and his eyes were black voids of endless discomfort. He spoke again.
"So, I hear you've been looking for me." He tilted his head to the side " Now, I wonder why that could be hm?"
The other man, Markis, looked at the demon before him with distaste.
"You know very well what you have done! Hand the child back to us immediately. .or there will be hell to pay."
Kelsus was still for a few moments before taking slow, deliberate steps forward.
"I don't think I will." He smiled as the words left his mouth.
"You bastard." Said the other man as he raised his hand. A shining sword slid from his palm.
Kelsus only smiled more.
"You gonna kill me then?"
The other man suddenly reached forward grabbing kelsus by his hair and roughly pulling him forward so their faces were inches apart.
"Where. Is. The. Child. "
Kelsus gritted his teeth.
"long gone."
A noise of angry frustration left the angels mouth as he threw the demon to the ground and raised his sword.
Kelsus' s eyes widened only a fraction. "If you do this you'll never know where he is."
He was ignored.
"Markis, please!"
The sword swung down and the demon was no more.
His body turned to dust and the dust drifted away in the wind.

Hey there! So yeah, this is gonna be a thing now lol. Hope you enjoyed reading the prologue to this story. ^_^ oddly enough I wrote this while listening to kawaii songs o. O anywayyyyyy feedback is much appreciated! Thanks for reading!

-Tea