100 Janoskians Facts

OMG 100k reads!!! Thank you guys so much for reading ilysm <3333- 3/6/14

Also, please feel free to correct me on anything. I want this to be as accurate as possible xx

The Janoskians is not a boyband. 

The Janoskians is Just Another Name Of Silly Kids In Another Nation that consists of Beau Brooks, Jai Brooks, Luke Brooks, James Yammouni, and Daniel Sahyounie, and at the same time are a YouTube comedy group that was created on July 4, 2010, and began posting comedy videos in September 2011, and has already reached over one million subcribers, pranksters that enjoy simulating sexual acts, sleeping, screaming, farting, being crude, making dares which are disgusting, painful, and self-harm (such as eating raw animal body parts, placing body part in mouse trap, overeating food until sick), creating mockumentaries (Man vs Wildparody) and skits, singers that released a single called "Set This World On Fire" and was in the top 20 singles in the world, entertainers that have been noticed by Justin Bieber, Liam Payne, and Ellen DeGeneres and were featured on MTV Austrailia and The Hot Hits Live From LA, stunt performers that can do the double batched barrel backflip and other challenging stunts, and inspirations that has a fandom called "Janoskianators" with thousands of screaming girls, based in Melbourne, Australia. Whew. 

Fun fact of the day: The Janoskians is run by the Brooks brother's mum, Gina Brooks.

You will find 100 more Janoskians facts in the following chapters :)