Chapter 1

Chapter 1

“Oh my God, you’re Valerie’s dad! It’s so nice to finally meet you! I’m Nicole, Valerie’s best friend,” I said and Valerie’s dad looked at me as if I was weird. 

“Prove it,” Valerie’s dad said furrowing his eyebrows. 

“She thinks that Niall Horan is fit, she moved to Manchester because people found out about your house in Ireland, I’m a big fan of Ireland by the way. She used to go to St Mary’s High School which is where I went to. Her favourite teacher at St Mary’s is Mr Price because he’s funny. Your wife is called Clodagh which comes from Ireland. I’ve got a lot more to say but you’ll honestly stay here until midnight,” I said smiling all the way through.

“It’s very nice to meet you, Nicole. It’s good to see you!” Paul said smiling. 

“It’s nice to meet you too, sir. So, what should I help you with?” I asked him. 

“I would like to book six rooms, please,” Paul said. 

“Name of each people please,” I asked him politely smiling. 

“Pablo, Katie, Eleanor, Danielle, Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall, Louis and I,” Paul said and when he mentioned Harry’s name, I frowned. I got their name on my computer and calculated the price. Because it was expensive, I decided to lower the price. 

“200 pounds,” I said and he raised his left eyebrow. 

“Why so low?” he asked me confused. 

“Well, you’re Valerie’s dad,” I said smiling. He smiled back giving me 200 pounds. 

“Thank you so much, you are such a nice person,” Paul said smiling. 

I gave him the six keys and told him some details about this hotel. 

“Thanks, I’ll just go back in the limo and tell them to get out,” Paul said and went. I prayed that Harry wouldn’t recognise me. 

The band including a few random people that of course, I didn’t know entered the hotel. I stood up and walked towards them. Harry eventually recognised me. He guiltily looked at me which made me look away. 

“Hi, I’m Nicole and I’ll be doing room service, just call 888. Can I have your names? I don’t know really know you guys,” I said and they nodded. 

“I’m Paul but obviously, you already know me,” Paul said grinning which made me grin back. The band and the others weirdly looked at Paul, they must have been confused. 

“I’m Danielle, nice to meet you,” a brown haired girl said shaking my hand which I gladly shook back. 

“I’m Eleanor, I like your shirt,” another brown haired girl said shaking my hand. I had a rolling stones shirt. 

“Thanks,” I said smiling. 

“I’m Louis, this is Liam, Niall, Zayn and Harry,” Louis said introducing the boys. 

“Nice to meet you all,” I said smiling at the blond guy which I was guessing was Niall. 

“I’m Pablo and she’s Katie, head of Modest Management,” a brown haired guy said smiling. 

“Well, I hope that the rooms satisfy you. I need to work now, see you soon,” I said and waved at them going. They waved back except from Harry who was staring at me. 

I sat back at the reception and Heather joined me by sitting on the seat next to me. 

“Hi, did I miss anything?” Heather asked me smiling.