Part One

I'm sitting here in the empty study hall all on my own. I haven't even noticed the time. I don't know how long I'm here for. Sitting on my own and thinking about him. I love him so much. I don't know what to do about it like we are just friends but I like him more than a friend . Diana interrupted my day dream about Jamie.

"Shannon." Diana's voice eckoed and when into my head.

"Ohh, Diana" I said in a much quieter voice.

"Shannon. You've missed four classes."

"Really?" I was suprised.I didn't think ,I missed four classes.God I'll be in so much trouble for skipping classes.

"Yeah.Come on we need to get to the next class. "

"Yeah,Lets Go!".

We walked out of the study hall. Into the pain green painted walls of the cold corridor . We walked in silence for a few minutes until we reach the class. When I walked into the class with Diana. Diana went to her sit. I took a chance to looked around the class room. I spotted Jamie talking and laughing with his friends. Did he even notice that i missed four classes? Did he even care was I there or not.

I quickly walked over to my set and sat down. I faded into a day dream again with out noticing it. I was thinking about Jamie again.

Diana interrupted my sweet day dream of Jamie. Diana sat behind me with a boy called Dimitry. We were both russian . They were also good friends. I must say.

I sat beside Laura. I used to sit beside Jamie. But he got moved because we talked and laughed to much in class. I miss him not sitting beside me and our laughs.

"Shannon are you okey? Whats going on?" Diana said it in a really soft and kind way.

"Nothing , I'm just a bit tired thats all." i said in a quiet voice.

"Really, Nothing just tired."

"Yes.Just tired nothing more nothing less."

"Sure. So missing classes. Day dreaming all days long. Going read when you see Jamie. What else? Oh yeah you look for him with you eyes all the time. Shannon give up i know everything by know."

"Diana. "

"What Shannon?"

"I'll write it to you don't want anybody to know anything okey?"

"Yeah. I'll wait for you to tell me or write it to me i don't mind."

"Thanks."

I started writing a letter to Diana. Telling her everything that I feel for Jamie and what going on in my head. I just left like she was the one I could trust this moment of my life. She would understand I am sure.

Laura came into the class. Scanned everybody with her eyes and then sat down beside me. Pulled out her books and her pink and blue with flower pencil case. Then turn to face me. I just stared straight ahead of me . But then i turn around to face Laura. Diana gave Laura and I a fast glance and continued her conversation with Dimitry. They were talking about music ,recourd studios and everything in that style. Diana stopped her conversation with Dimitry . Then turn around to Laura and me. Diana was leaning on the right hand,supporting her head. She looked at Laura and me blanky. Then Laura finally broke the silence.

"Sooooo" She took a small pause and then continued on speaking "Where were you all these four classes ? Where did you find her Diana?" Laura asked me. Looking straight into my eyes . I didn't know what to answer her. I just said

"Study Hall" i gave a little laugh.

"What were you doing there?"

"Laura I didn't look for her. I was just walking pass the Study Hall and saw Shannon there."