Part 3

When I woke up. I could only see a white ceiling. When I turned my head i seen a teddy bear saying "Get better soon.".

I turned my head to the other side and sow my mam and dad. Asleep on the couch. Then a nurse came in.

"Hello, younge lady. Whats your name?" she smiled and wispered to not wake my parents up.

When I opened my mouth to speak no words came out. So the nurse smiled and said

"Everything will be okey don't worry. I'll give you a table so you can sleep."

She gave me a tablet and walked out of the room.

In the morning when I woke up. My mam and dad were gone to work. The nurse came in with the doctor.

"Hello. Madam, how are you today? What a wonderful day outside today.Do you agree?"

"Hello, Doctor. Yes I agree it's a nice day."

"How are you feeling? Madam.".

"Good, Doctor. What happened to me doctor how come I'm in hospital ?"

I noticed I was speaking in a very weak voice .

"Now Shannon, you had a stress and you went unconscious on the bridge. Your friend Diana and one of her family members. Brought you here. Do you remember seening Diana ?"

"Yes. Doctor I remember seeing Diana before feeling the weakness and falling to the ground and from then on. I don't remember anything."

"Shannon, you had a panic and a stress. You need to tell us what happened to cause this effect on you body Shannon. What caused the unconscioness is your brain turning off and not wanting to remember anything."

"Doctor." said the nurse in a very quiet voice.

"Yes Jamie."

Jamie I tought to myself. It's his fault I'm in hospital right now.

"doctor when Shannon was sleeping she was saying the 2 names.Shuna and Jamie. I forgot to tell you earlyer."

"okey thanks Jamie."

"Shannon, Tell me everything thats got to do with them names please."

"No,Doctor I don't want to remember. Please don't question me. I beg you leave them two allow they're not in my life anymore I've kicked them out already."

"Ok. Shannon don't worry. We'll be sending you home in a week or so. Depends on how you'll be feeling. Come on Jamie, let her have some time on her own to think about things."

When the doctor left I thaught about what Jamie said.

In around an hour later Diana came to visit me.

"Hi, Shannon. How are you? How you feeling?"

"Hi, I'm okey. Does he know I'm here?"

"Jamie yes, Your parents told the school and you know our from teacher. She told the class because she's very worried about you. Everybody in school is worrying about you. Shannon I told you but you didn't listen. Now your hurt insde and you even ended up in hospital because of it.I hate it that I didn't do anything about it."

"Diana. Don't blame yourself you warned me but I didn't listen taught I knew better what it's going to be like."

"Awh,Shannon. What Jamie is rule and horrible to say after saying that he loves you. But listen Shannon you know he said some truth in them words he spoke. You know that don't you?"

"Yeah, I know. I'll change. You just what and see, he'll be crying that e lost me."

"That's great to hear. I'll help you. So it will be easyer for you to change knowing theres someone always there for you no matter what happens."