Car Reck

Friday, 8:30 p.m. 

I was sitting in my room listening to my ipod waiting for my best friend, Ashley, to call for the party she wanted me to go to. She said the party started at 9. I waited longer.......and longer....... AND LONGER..... It was already 9:10 p.m. I tried  calling her over a million times, but she wont pick up.

Her mother called me and she said, "Ashley got in a car wreck."

 Saturday, 1:30 p.m. Memorial Herman Hospital     

"Are you doing okay, Ashley?" I asked my friend

"Yeah I'm fine, i just broke my left arm and my right leg and sprained the back of my neck,"                        Ashley replied nonchalantly. 

"Oh that must of hurt." I said.

"Nah I'm fine," Ashley said.

"Well i hope you get really better soon," I told her and left.   

**************************************************************

" Mom I'm home," I shouted as I entered the house.

"Where were you?" Mom asked me, annoyed.

"My best friend, Ashley you know, she invited me to a party last night and I waited and waited for her to call and her mother called me, and said that Ashley got in a car reck, so today I went to the Memorial Hospital to visit her and talk to her for a while," I told Mom.

.   "Well it's already 7:30 p.m.," Mom said angrily.

*****************************************************************************************

Thnx for reading:) I know it's short, who cares:P