"Netflix and Chill"

(A/N) Look at picture before reading part.

I hear a knock on the door and open it for Jack. He hands me 2 grams of weed and I hand him $30.
I go upstairs to my closet to grab my hitter, grinder, and lighter. I come downstairs to Jack making pizza. He puts the pizza in the oven and I finish packing the hitter. I let Jack take the first hit since he was nice enough to come over and smoke with me in the first place. We go back and forth taking hits from the hitter until we have both had almost 6 hits each and all of the weed in the hitter is completely burnt and we both are completely stoned. Jack takes the pizza out if the oven and we both go and chill in my living room eating pizza and watching Netflix.
"watching" Netflix turns into making out. I have never really thought of Jack this way before to be honest. he has alway just been my drug dealer. At first I mean I did think he was hot. but now we are here on my couch making out and giving each other hickies. Maybe this small thing will turn into something much bigger. I'm all caught up in my thoughts. As I come back to reality I'm realizing what really is going on. Jack is sucking on my neck and as he goes back to my lips the place where his lips just left starts throbbing leaving a huge hicky. That's gonna be hard to cover up. Now that he has marked me I might as well show him what I'm made of.