Hiro's Birthday

Hiro woke up happy and excited. It was his birthday today!!

"Happy Birthday Hiro-san!!" his mother said with excitement from his doorway. Hiro smiled.

"Thank you mommy!" Hiro said smiling. Hiro ran and hugged his mother and ran to the kitchen to see his big sister and father standing next to a biiiiiig cake with a big 10 on top of it.

"Wooooow!" Hiro squealed in awe.

"Happy birthday Hiro-san!" his big sister and father said. Hiro ran to his big sister and father.

"Thank you!!" Hiro said loudly. The cake had a biiiiig present next to it. Hiro gasped running to the present.

"Open it!" his mother said. Hiro opened the present with excitement. After ripping the present open he got a a remote control Camaro.

"Wooooow! A Camaro!!" Hiro said. He opened the box and started playing with the toy. His big sister smiled pulling something from behind her back. Another remote control!!

"Let's race Hiro-san!" his big sister said holding the Lamborghini.

"Really??" Hiro asked.

"Mhm!! I will win! I have the Lamborghini Diablo!" his big sister said smiling wide.

"No! I will win! I have the Camaro SS!" Hiro said smiling. They put their toys on the floor side to side.

"Are you ready?!" their mother said standing between the cars. Hiro and his sister started their cars looking at each other.

"Ready!" they said.

"We are here to see the Kayomi siblings race their cars! Prepare your eyes and ears!" their father said in a reporter tone.

"Ready. Set.... Go!!" their mother yelled. Hiro and his big sister drove around the house as fast as they could.

"Oi, I'm going to win!" his big sister said bumping Hiro's car into the wall.

"And Kayomi sister booting her little brother off the track!" their father announced.

"No..." Hiro said pouting and drove right behind his big sister. His big sister put her tongue out. Hiro bumped into his big sister and drove around her car.

"Hiro is in the lead!" their father announced.

"Go, Hiro, go!" their mother said.

"Yes!" Hiro yelled happily. Hiro won!!

"You won Hiro. Here." his big sister said handing him the Lamborghini. "Good job."

Hiro smiled.

"Thank you Suko-chan!" Hiro said hugging his sister.

Hiro is happy, this is his best birthday ever!