DANIEL

Think Mya, think! I told myself while I tried to finish my English test. I couldn't get my mind off of him. DANIEL. Daniel and I have been dating for almost 2 years now. We met at soccer practice my freshman year. I am now a Junior and he is a senior. I keep thinking of how he's going to graduate, how he's going to leave. I know how hard long distance relationships can be. I can't bare the fact of losing him. What will I do? How will life be okay? Will things ever feel better for me? " DING, DING, DING" crap I thought, that was the school bell, I wasn't even half way done with my test, and Mom said that if I don't get my grades up, I'd have to quit the soccer team, and I am not ready to give that up.

         Soccer was my passion,I loved the way it felt to run up the field with the ball, and make the goal, right in the corner.I always feel like I could rule the world when I'm on the field. With the crowd and my teammates cheering me on, I could do anything.On top of everything, it's where I met Daniel, the love of my life.

      Daniel and I have a date together later, he won't tell me where we are going because he wants it to be a surprise. Honestly, I have no idea what he has in mind. He's done his before, but I could tell what he was doing. Sometimes, he can be super romantic, other times, well, you can guess.

And have to go study with my best friend, Lanie. She's helping me get better at school. Lanie is a total nerd brain, unlike me. We might be polar opposites, but somehow it all works out. Lanie plays soccer too, we are both forward so we spend a lot of time together. Lanie helps me study math, and I help her study fashion. It might be a weird friendship, but it's the best one yet.