Introducion

Hey my name is Jade Ellie Simpson and I'm best friends with Luke Hemmings. Before I moved to Los Angeles we were friends but then it all fell in pieces on the ground. But I'm gonna start from the beginning when I met him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jade's POV
'Jade are you ready for your first ever day of school!'my yelled at me.'Yes' I say because I'm 4 years old and I'm like don't dare to talk to me so I only give short answers. 'Come on then we need to go!'my mom said.'Mom is Luke riding with us?' I asked.'Yes he and his mom.' She said.'Yeah let's go!' I yelled.
Luke's POV
'Luke come on Jade is waiting!' my mom yelled but I wanna look good for her so it took me long I know I'm only 4 years old and I already have a crush on her but look at her she's so perfect. When I got downstairs with my dad because he was choosing my clothes. My mom say'Luke why are you looking like that?!''It's his first day of school that's why!'My dad says. Then I see Jade standing there in a little black dress and a bun in her hair it's so beautiful I thought by my self when I gave her a huge.'Come on we have to go otherwise we will be late.' Jade's mom mandey says.
Jade's POV
When I got to Luke's house when Liz let us in she screams'Luke come on Jade is waiting!' A few minutes later Luke and Andrew came down the stairs.'Luke why are you looking like that?!'Liz says.'It's his first day of school that's why!'Andrew says. Then Luke gave me a hug and my mom says 'Come on we have to go otherwise we will be late.''Okay come Luke.' I said and walked to the car.
Skip the car ride
When we arrived at nursery school I was a bit scared for it but Luke was with me so I have a friend with me.'I'm scared Luke' I said.'Me to Jade but I'm here with you we can do this.'says Luke when he takes my hand and hugged our parents and walked in to the school gate hand in hand. It was so macigal when he hold my hand. We played the hole day together like always.
Skip the school day
Luke's POV
'And how was youre day?'my mom and Mandy.'It was fun.' I said.'And yours Jade?'Mandy asked.'I was scared first but then it was fun.' Jade said. 'Let's go' my mom says.
Skip car ride
When we got back home I went home with Jade to play with her it was so fun we did things like whip on the whip and things like that.'Luke come it's time to go home' my mom says 'no mom I don't want to go home!' I screamed.'Lucas Robert Hemmings you have to go home now!' she screamed.'Okay mom.' I said while crying and hugged Jade before I go home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was charpet one I know it was short but there's more to come it was just an introducion
Love Dina💖