Chapter 1

DAN'S POV

"I really want to meet you,like so badly" I exclaimed over they laggy Skype call with Phil.

 "I want to meet you to,you're my only friend to be honest" Phil said sadly. I was shocked, the man who i thought was the most perfect,amazing and kindest man ever has no friends.

"You don't mean that, I'm sure you have at least one irl friend!" "Nope not a single one" To be very honest Dan is in the same situation and he prefers it that way so he can spend all of his time with Phil.I found myself quite upset over this fact, Phil Lester has no friends...

"Well when we meet at least you will have one irl friend then anyway" Dan said happily.                               "I have to go now anyway, I have so much homework to do, byeeeeee Dan"                                                        "Byeeeeee Phil" The screen went blank and Dan's smile disappeared.

I scrolled through mine and Phil's Skype chats and felt a pang of sadness me like a tidal wave, my eyes started to tear up over the fact that I might never share a face to face conversation with Phil . I quickly closed the laptop and looked at my draw, a blade. My fingers twitched but I stopped myself and cried on my bed instead. Phil was the only reason for my existence now, the only thing that would put a smile on my  face.

I have never told Phil about my depression and I don't plan on doing so, he will hate me he finds out so I keep it a secret from everyone.

I walk into the bathroom and I start to get undressed and I am covered in scars and I hate myself for it but I can't stop.But I need to, so Phil doesn't hate me. When I get into the shower I remember the first time we ever talked to each other and it was the happiest I have been for ages, I thought someone had finally come and saved me but it turns out he lives over 100 miles away from me. I can't let that get in the way of how much I love him...Phil Lester, I love Phil Lester.