L X Reader (Technically not a kiss)

You threw your feet up on the table, leaning back in your swivel chair. You closed your eyes and tried to tune out the awful tapping noise.

Tap tap tap tap.

You scoffed and pulled the (f/c) hood of your jacket over your head. But that only seemed to intensify the sounds. Now you could hear chewing noises. The ones where you get scolded at, for eating like a cow. The sucking of a finger.

"AUUUGH!!!" you growled.

L looked over at you with his expressionless onyx eyes.

"What is the matter,(f/n). Is there a reason you sound like a dying cat?" L asked you.

You pulled your feet down off the desk and looked at L. Your hood obscured your features, making you look deadly serious.

" A) i don't sound like a dying cat. B) the matter is you and all your annoying noises. And C) you creep me out." you frowned at the detective.

Ever since you joined the Kira case, you were trying to break the great L, and get him to show some sort of emotion. But it didn't work this time. L just looked at you and turned back to his computer screen, his unblinking eyes glazing over. You lay back in your chair and looked over at your screen.

Kira has been killing quite a bit lately, and you had only an idea of who Kira actually was. Besides the fact that L thought another member, who was in the Kira case, was Light Yagami. Every time someone died, he would smirk.

Who the hell smirks when someone dies?! Apparently that guy. He creeped you out, and his "girlfriend". Misa Amane. You knew that they were not actually a couple, that they were pretending. Probably to hide that they are not innocent.

Considering you were the only girl investigator on the Kira case, you had to be "friends" with Misa. You shuddered at what she had done to you the other day.

~ Flashback ~

"Aww, you look so cute ___!" Misa squealed at you.

You looked down at what you were wearing. It was a mini plaid skirt with triangle pleats. A low cut black tanktop, and some combat boots.

"Misa, where did you hide my clothes?!" you had growled at her.

Misa only smiled and grabbed your hand. "Don't worry ___. I'm sure Ryouzaki will notice you!"

"W-what?!" your voice cracked. "I'm not going out there with a bunch of guys in this!"

"Oh nonsense. You look fine. I will give you back your jeans and shirt if you go out." Misa smirked, knowing she had won.

She grabbed your hand and pulled you out of her room, then down the glass staircase. She then let go of your hand and walked over to L and grabbed his shoulders, whispered into his ear. From where you were standing, you could see a faint pink on the detectives face. L turned around to see you, and said," You look cute, ___." You took the few seconds you had to stomp up the glass staircase.

You tripped up the stairs every once in a while. Every time you tripped, you were hunched over, using our hands to help pull yourself up.

You ran down the hallway and into your room, slamming the door behind you. You calmly walked to your dresser and opened the middle drawer. You pulled out a pair of baby blue skinny jeans and (f/c) T-shirt. You then slipped on your (f/c) jacket and flopped on your bed.

~ End of flashback ~

At this point in time, L finished his cake and tore his eyes from the computer screen just for a moment. Long enough to grab a small box of pockey. An idea sprung into your mind, and you smirked.