What the hell did i do?!?- Chapter 1

"I fucking hate you carter, go to hell."
I spat angrily at him for spilling his lunch on me.

"Right back at you baby" he said smugly wearing that Devil smirk of his.

I took a deep breath and was prepared to slap him in the face. But I guess he saw it coming and grabbed my wrist before i could.

He couldnt really do anything to me, I wasnt scared of- and i was interupted of my thoughts to him draging me away.

"Hey where are you taking me. Carter Black you let go of my this instant or I'll tell your mom about the thing." I screamed out loud.

Once we were in the hall way he turned around and smirked at me but said nothing. We kept walking... scratch that more like dragging me with him.

He stopped at a secluded area where the lockers were behind the stairs. I gulped and suddenly that bravery that I had ran away as if it knew that something bad was about to happen.

I was suddenly slammed against the locker and from impact i arched my back because of the awaiting pain I was yet to feel. When i opened my eyes they almost bulged out of my head. He was an inch away from me and as sudden as morning sickness he appeared delicious to me. I licked my lips and my breath hitched as i noticed him take a quick glace at the movement of my lips.

He began to whisper "your going to tell my mom what" in a very low and seductive voice and i involuntarily shivered and closed my eyes biting my lip, hoping to shut the voice up in my head telling me to kiss my arch enemy. I gathered up the courage to speak and said

"I'll tell you're m-mom that you have been s-sleeping around."

I silently cursed at myself for stuttering.

You see the issue with telling his mother about his man whore issues is huge. His mother is very big on morals and her lovely "innocent" child being sexual with a lot of girls would definitely get him in trouble.

He smirked and moved his lips to my neck. Kissing from the base of where my shoulders and neck meet slowly higher. I shivered when he started talking against my neck and said "would you perhaps change your mind if i was sexual with you."

I had a burning feeling at the core of me and i was suddenly turned on. i moaned out loud when he gound my sweet spot causing me to arch my back and him to groan. Then i realized what he said and just like a switch my hornyness was turned off. I shoved him off and he stumbled clearly not seeing that coming.

"You are a pethetic excuse for a human being."

He looked back at me and gave me a smirk that has never affected me until now, it has my tummy rumbling and my core aching for more.

"And you my darling are one unexperianced virgin."

Thats actually funny. He thinks im a virgin.

"Sorry to disappoint love but im not a virgin, and i am definitely not unexperianced. If you know what i mean." And added a wink for the finishing touch.

He looked shocked at that but then recovered it back with a smirk. "Oh ya? Who did you bump uglies with?" He tested. Oh he really didnt know? Well were about to raise some hell.

I went up to him and pulled his collar down to whisper in his hear but before i said the name i bit his earlobe causing him to shiver slightly and said

"Cole Ryder"

He leaned his head back and looked very angry; which i have to admit is a very good look on him. He looks sexy when he is angry why hadn't i noticed this before?

"Cole fucking Ryder? Really rose. Could you get any sluttier. Hes like a walking disease. And i bet you never even had a good lay from his pinky sized penis." He sneered

I sighed dreamily and dramatically. really gonna have some fun with this rose.

"For your information you shouldnt be talking because your more of a walking disease then him. And he was the best lay and god Carter his penis was huge and it felt amazing in my." I paused between my words and leaned in "sweet" leaned in even more "tight" i leaned in farther if it was possible until i was less then an inch away from his lips "pussy" he took a sharp breath and crashed his lips onto mine.

It was by far the best kiss ive ever had i mean cole was good but this brought out the fireworks and explosions that i have been hiding somewhere in my body.

His lips were soft and sweet and he tasted like mint i moaned in his mouth when he pressed me flush against him. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrence and for some odd reason i allowed him it because it felt so good. My tounge and his were battling for dominance as he put his hands on my waist lifting off the ground as i wraped my legs around his waist only for him to grind into me against the wall i broke the kiss to moan out his name "oh jesus carter." as he moved his kisses down my neck reaching my sweet spot and i moaned louder then i ever have with cole. "FUCK carter. Holy shit this feels so fucking good." He smirked against my neck but i didnt care because all i wanted was to screw him. He moved one hand over my stomach and i realize that his buldge was pressing against my core i grinded on him and he groaned still sucking my neck. I dont know how but we ended up on the floor with his hands in my pants.

"Fuck rose, your so wet."

That got me 20x hornier then i was before. He slid a finger in and began pumping and i began screaming and moaning his name outloud. I felt the pressure building up and i felt like i was going to blow.

"Fuck....carter....so good.... fuck me."

I said between pants.

He began unzipping his jeans and let his mini carter out and my eyes bulged out of my eyes. Turns out mini carter is larger then i thought.

He inserted his sword inside me and i screamed out in pleasure. If this is how good sex with him felt like no wonder he has girls falling over his feet.

I flipped him over so that i was straddling him wanting to show some dominance and began ruding him. Something cole always loved. I began at a slow pace and let his moans and groans guide me. I sped up a little and arched my back placing my hands begind me and where his knees were since we were laying down it was the most comfortable position available for me.

"Oooh shit shit, fuck go faster. Uhh."

He moaned. I sped up and since i was on top and not able to go faster carter grunted and flipped us over and pinned me against the wall. With my legs around his waist and him pumping into me i was basically on cloud nine.

I mean yeah i have had sexual intercourse and it has been good and sometimes great but ive never had drop dead amazing sex or something. I think this has been the best ive ever had. Then it hit me hard he had pushed me past the pleasure mountain. I already have a feeling this is going to be the best orgasm.

"Carter im going to cum... hhhoolly fuck ahhh"

I exploded and he slowed down his pace until he did too. And we were both panting and out of breath, as he leaned over me against the wall, just now realizing what we just did. None of us spoke until i broke the silence and said

"Holy shit, what did we do."

He sighed and said

"I dont know but you were right about you having experience. Wow."

I was getting annoyed with him and clicked my tounge together. Definitely not regretting what i just did but rather who i did it with.

I pushed him off of me quickly and picked up my clothing. I couldnt do this not now not ever.

"Hey where are you going? The fun isnt over."carter said a frown etching onto his face

"Nope. This is wrong this wasn't supposed to happen. And you." I pointed at him "how can you even allow what we did. You sex crazed child. We're not supposed to have sex. We fucking hate each other. God damn it. This never happened."

With that i stormed out of the secluded hallway and went straight home not bothering to go to my next classes.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK EVERYONE