Chapter 3

I tossed and turned. I sat upright so fast I felt dizzy. I had put a hand to my forehead. I'm sweaty and my clothes are sticking to me. I got out of bed and opened my window to let the cool night air in. When I got to the window, it was already opened. I don't remember opening it before I went to bed. I looked around my room, and found nothing out of the ordinary. I went back to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I had this crazy dream about the green-eyed beauty.
It's a little blurry, but I can see a figure on the end of my bed. It has broad shoulders and a very muscular back. I assumed it's a man. He turned to face me. My breath is caught in my throat. For what I can see, he looks like an Egyptian God. Carmel toned skin and exotic green eyes. His mouth looked delectable. I licked my lips. At that moment, I wanted to know what he tasted like. As if he could hear my thoughts, he crawled closer to me until he was inches from my face. I closed my eyes and inhaled his heavenly sweet scent. Mmm cinnamon and brown sugar. Oh, he smelled so delicious. I opened my eyes and instantly got caught in this mystery man's eyes.
I was so lost in his eyes, I didn't realize what his hands were doing. His right hand was snaking up to the nape of my neck, while his left hand was going under my night gown. His hands were rough, but gentle. I moaned. His hand slowly worked its way up my thigh. It paused at the hem of my pink lace panties, but he kept going to my stomach. I arched my back, wanting to feel more of his hand on my skin. He felt so good on my skin. This green-eyed beauty closed the distance between us. His lips were so soft. He pulled the rest of my nightgown over my head. He sat back and took a good look at me. His eyes scanned my pink lace bra and panties. I heard him chuckle. I didn't realize he was already naked. He's back over me and crushed his lips to mine. I moaned and snaked my hands up his back and ran my hands in his thick hair. He trailed kisses down my stomach and paused at the hem of my panties....again. This man is such a tease. I raised my hips to let him know he can go on. He ripped my panties off and inhaled the sweet scent of my sex. He growled and separated my lips. He looked up at me like he was asking for permission.
"Please! Oh, God! Please!"
He didn't waste anytime. He stuck a finger inside me and started suckling on my clit. I squirmed a little bit.
"Be still."
The husky command was enough to still my movements. He added a second finger. He slowly moved his fingers in and out of my entrance. The slow pace was driving me crazy. He continued to sucking on my clit.
"Uggh."
The tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach intensified. My moans and groans got louder. He sucked harder and he quickened his pace while adding a third finger. I didn't know I could take three fingers.
"Cum for me, baby."
The lust in his eyes and his commanding husky voice sent me over the edge. I screamed out and everything that was pent up was released. My climax was so intense all I could do was quiver and wimper. I wanted more. I needed more.
"You want more, huh?"
"Mhmm"
"Well, next time, little one."
And with that he disappeared. I just laid there. Still trying to come back from cloud 9. My eyelids grew heavy and I was consumed in darkness.