The Possessive Jerk Chapter 5

The Possessive Jock Chapter 5

Not Edited

When we arrived to my dad's house I punched in the code and drove through the gate. I shook Angel trying to wake her up she must really be tired.

"We're here Angel wake up" She opened her eyes and looked around.

"Where are we?"

"At my parents house. I need to talk to my dad about Milton"

"About what?" She asked.

"I'll tell you later." We headed to the house my mom was already on the porch waiting. Great, she's going to embarrass me.

"My baby!" Said she said while kissing my all over my face and hugging me.

"Mom." I groaned and Angel giggled. I glared at her she tried to hide her smile.

"Oh honey who's this?"

"This is my friend Angel." She hugged Angel and she looked uncomfortable.

"She's pretty. My grandkids are going to be so cute" My mom said causing Angel to blush and look at her feet.

"Mom!"

"Come in come in." My mom has enough energy for all of us.

"Where's dad?"

"You where he is. In that office of his"

I looked at Angel about to tell her that she could wait in my old room but my mom beat me to it.

"Angel honey why don't you help me with dinner." She looked at me nervously.

"It's OK I'll be down the hall talking to my dad." She nodded and my mom dragged her along asking how we met. Hopefully she won't tell her the truth, my mom would kill me.

"Hey dad."

"Son what are you doing here?"

"It's about Milton, that punk tried to kidnap Angel at school." My dad looked angry.

"That boy is a pain in the *ss like his father. Maybe you two should stay here until we straighten this out."

"By that I hope you mean kill him." He sighed.

"Son it's not that easy, that will start a war. As much as I want them dead we have to wait. The Italians want to take them out as well, if we do this right we can split the business with them. Give me a couple of days to straighten everything out."

"Alright." I got up to leave.

"Son don't do anything stupid." He warned.

"Alright dad."

I needed a way to release my stress but first I had to check on my Bunny... My bunny? Where did that come from? I made my way to the kitchen.

Angel was in a robe, her and my Mom was laughing at something. Probably an embarrassing story my mom told.

"You two seem to be getting along. I'll be in the gym if you need me"

Angel

"I'll be in the gym if you need me." He looked stressed.

"Are you OK Vince?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure? You look li-"

"I said I'm fine." He snapped making me jump at his harsh tone. He turned and walked off.

"Gosh he's moody."