chapter 11 - Tell him the....TRUTH

"Ring....Ring...." my alarm clock went off, I woke up and stretched myself.....
//yawns......I thought, " well today's the day where garfield is going to be freaked out " I quickly bathed and changed out of my pajamas......and as usual, I prepared waffle for breakfast.....

As I wore my shoes, i could see garfield, waiting across the street.....I locked the door and headed straight to him....."time to tell him the truth"I thought as I sighed......

I look right & left for vehicles before crossing the road.....greeting garfield...."Morning Gar"

He replied, " Morning Rae " as he moves closer and hugged me.....As we moved apart I said,

"Gar....I have something important to tell you, its about my past......" I staggered....I was going to continue.....and suddenly Starfire came running towards me....shouting," Rae, I need your advice, Pronto....please!" Starfire was pulling my hand. I glanced at her and looked back at gar saying,"Ok, I'll tell you later at school".....and starfire dragged me away

During Recess, I was sitting with the gang......Robin, Starfire, Garfield and me.....as usual, I ate croquettes & drank apple juice......

Garfield leaned towards me, " So....Raven......what are you going to tell me just now?" I stared......and replied,"Oh yes, I wanted to tell you about my past, my real past....please don't......" I was about to spill the beans when garfield's classmate came, " Hey Garfield, come quick, the class is deciding on the class tee now.......we need every 2-E students to assemble in the classroom if not the chairperson is going to be mad at us for being late and all, besides the dateline for the class tee is......."

Garfield suddenly raged and cut off his classmate," PLEASE STOP BOTHERING ME......" he jumped out of his seat, grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the cafeteria........

When we reached the garden where only a handful of students will come, we sat on a bench nearby and I started speaking again....."Well I am going to tell you my real past, please don't freak out, you see.....I....I am......" I sighed......Garfiled said, " Come on Rae, just tell me about it.....I will still love you no matter what you tell me" I looked back at him and smiled, I continued ," I am not....exactly Human.......I am actually a half-demon, half-human that is why my skin is very pale......my dad is a demon and I was born on another star called Azarath.......You must be shocked to hear about this, I am sorry"
I looked down and covered my face, unable to face his reactions.

There was a moment of slience after I told him the truth......I spoke again, " perhaps.....we shouldn't be together.....demon and humans should not be together." I folded my arms, turn around and ran......

Out of the blue, he came chasing me and held my hand. He told me, " its ok, at least you told me the truth....is that it? "
I looked up and smiled, I replied, " no, I haven't finish.....
......I fled to Earth while my mother who was a human was killed in Azarath by my father, who is dominating my birth place....... henceforth I created a fake identity so that people won't know about my terrible past....Cy helped me to create my fake identity.....I am sorry that I didn't tell you about my past because I am afraid that you'll think that I am a freak" I looked away again.......

Unexpectedly, He dragged me closer and gave me a hug.....said :"I will never leave you Rae......demon or human.....I will always love you...." Listening to his words....my heart fluttered........he started again ", you know....you aren't the only one" .....I looked up and asked :"What?"..... He answered, "To be honest, I am a boy that can morph into any animals due to an accident, I had no choice......in order to save my life.....so my mom who is a veterinary injected my god aunt's blood into me, my god aunt is a shapeshifter and she is living on the moon because she can't live on Earth, if she does civilians will reject and kill her......but afterwards, I met someone....someone who excelled in technology helped me to control my morphing abilities.......and I live as a normal kid after that....and also, this isn't my skin colour.....I am usually....Green....in order to fit in, yea....I morphed my skin colour & hair."......I looked back at him, "Really?" He said," yes, and you are the first one to hear about it".....I smiled, " I am honoured "

And so we hugged even closer knowing that I wasn't alone, star, gar and me....are different........