chapter 6

Ariana's POV

I hear Cameron screaming my name telling me to stop running but as much as I want to just stop running and be in his arms right now, I don't.

He could've told me before!
"ARIANA!!!!! STOP RUNNING PL-PLEASE!" I could tell he was out of breath so I just stopped running and gave up.

He finally caught up to me and when I looked up at him, he looked like he was gonna pass out or something.I only ran a mile tho, and I wasn't that fast.... right?

I was kinda mad at him for not telling me who she was in the first place, because how was I supposed to know he has an evil ex girlfriend? "Hey Ariana!"

"What Cameron. What do you want?"
"Why are you suddenly acting rude??"are you kidding me!?!? "Cameron you could've told me you have an evil ex girlfriend that is capable of killing me! I would've just left you alone. Now I'm in trouble!!"
I somewhat yelled."look, she promised me she wouldn't mess with my life anymore okay! I didn't know she would." Well that kinda explains it..but I was still upset. I don't care if I'm upset with Cameron Dallas but I am. "Ariana??" I looked up back at him and said "what Cameron?" He stayed silent but then had the courage to say "I'm sorry. But please don't worry about Angelic, she's just jealous and she has some anger issues I guess and whatever happens, I'll always stand by you and protect you no matter what." Then Cameron started walking away and headed his own path. Was he kidding? I mean HIS EX COULD KILL ME!! I decided to let it slide and head my way back home too when I heard someone call my name..but this time it wasn't Cameron, it was one of my best friends Cleo. Cleo is one of my "boy best friends" I guess you can say. He been with me through everything, and I've known him ever since we were in diapers. He jogged up to where I was and simply said "hey!" I didn't really wanna talk at the moment but I can't just ignore him so I responded in a "fake happy tone" "wassup Cleo?" He stared at me uneasily "er nothing much...how bout you? I heard that Cameron Dallas tweeted you and called you and all" jeez, this boy knows EVERYTHINGG "yeah, *sigh* it was a great experience b-OWWW!!!" Next thing I know, everything starts to turn blurry and all I hear is Cleo shouting for help and before you know it, I blacked out.

A/n
AHHHH GUYS OMG ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE IVE BEEN WRITING THIS STORY!! Yeah I was about to delete this story since I was kinda busy but now I get bored easily so I decided to continue this fan fic...now I'm not going to update all the time since I have school and I also have things to catch up on but if you guys wanna keep up with me, then just follow me social medias❤️

Instagram|| omfgmikaelaaaa
Snapchat || hello_kitty137
Twitter || kk_0490
Musical.ly|| omfgmikaelaaaa

If you have any questions just ask me:)

Anyways, love you guys and pce out!!