2. Definitely not support group

I drove up with my beaten up silver Toyota to my doom. I checked my phone, then the address my mother had given to me on a small crumpled up piece of paper.

1556 aspen way

Welp. This was it I guess. "Time to... become a 'new person'!" I said with the fakest smile I could. I laughed at that and got out of the car. I took a breath of fresh air and thought to myself, 'this can't be that bad! I'll just make it seem like I'm listening and sing a song in my head or something.'

I approached the building. It was surrounded by trees and houses in a suburban neighborhood. I received a text from my mother and I rolled my eyes yet again. Might I tell you she is trying to be "In with the lingo", or so she says. 

Be gud honey!! Make lyfe changes and God always luvs u!                                                                                      xoxo-Mum

Looking at my mother and I, you'd never be able to tell we were related. My father resembled me in many different ways: we had the same colour hair, same ears, and same ugly eyes. I hated my father for the time he was around when I was little, but I'll get to that later. But seeing my sister, mother and I in a family photo, I looked like an alien to them. Wait. What? A sister you say? Well, I certainly never see her. She's 24, last time I checked, and she moved out of the house seven years ago. She made a bet with our mother that she could live on her own and, well I guess she's lived up to it. With me being 18, she was always there to make fun of me when I was little.

I remember once when I was eight, she took all of my stuff out of the bathroom and threw it in the garage because I "took up too much space".

HELLO?

Im not the one who needed 10 different styling sprays to do my hair in the morning! Not to mention the nail polish, makeup spread everywhere, hairbrushes, straighteners, curling irons, and blowdryers! It was a hazardous area!

Her personality? Other than being a resemblance of satan's daughter, she is sassy, rude, obnoxious and did I say she resembled satan's daughter? Oh well can't hurt to warn you enough!

I looked through my phone to find Rebekah's contact. I looked through our conversations from months ago, which I admittedly kept.

Me: Hey R! <3                                                                                                                                         Rebekah: Hey C! Wuts up Qt?                                                                                                                     Me: Nm, I'm going out w Josh (<3) tonight!! Im soo excited :))))                                             Rebekah: Clara, I just don't c why u go out w him.. he's such a playr                             Me: No.. he's super nice and sweet. You should try talking to him for once.                 Rebekah: maybe. But take my advice and lay off jus a bit bc he might be bad 4 u.   Me: Ill think about it. kgtg bye :/

What the hell? Was she trying to manipulate me??  I remembered how this went in real life.  I remember cancelling the date with him because she called me on the phone telling me I needed to think about dating him. She probably started sleeping with him at that time. That bitch!