Figure it Out

I know I didn't finish my last story, I might (: I'm also writing these off my iPod so it will probably look like a lot more to me then what I think it is sorry xD

------------

I wake up feeling woozy and out of place".

"What the fuck... Where am I?"

I look around to find that I'm in some dark alley. This alley is honestly so familiar. I stand up, dust myself off to find a note on the beneath me.

I quietly read to myself "476 Willing Lane, you know what to do there. Do it." I put it in my pocket.

What the hell am I supposed to do there, I don't get it. I've never been th-"HEY!"

"What the hell..."

"You look lost! Do you remember me?!"

"Should I remember? Come to think of it, I don't even know who I am."

"I'm Nicole!"

"Great." I rub my forehead "Mind telling me about all this? I don't know who I am, where I am, or how I got here. I could use some help. Also the time would be great."

"Silly! You're Jack! I have no idea how or you got here or why you're here. What I do know is you go to my school! Oh and it's 2:38 pm!"

"Are we friends? What school do i even go to?!"

"I mean we talk here and there but not often! You go to Marianne High, it's a school of the arts!"

Ugh she's so positive and pretty dumb considering I don't remember anything and she won't ask if I want to go to a hospital. Now to get rid of her.

"Can you take me home?"

"Sorry but I don't know where you live!" She giggles.

"Well I'll be on my way." I slowly start walking.

"WAIT!"

Oh my god how do I get rid of her.

"You almost left your wallet!"

"Oh, uh, thanks."

"It's no problem at all! Bye!"

She walks away. It's like there's nothing going through her head.

I open my wallet.

"So, I can drive. Jack Carson, eighteen years old, 83 Royal Street. Well I should go home, but how."

I check my pockets and find car keys. I walk out of the alley and click the unlock button.

"A jeep. Not bad"

I get into the jeep and try to figure out where I am.

"Luxton street. Fuck. I have no idea where I am. Didn't I have a cell phone? Fuck it I don't know."

I drove around for awhile till I found a street I knew. I eventually got home 2 hours later after driving for what seemed like forever.

"MOM! DAD!"

No answer. Do my parents work? Do I work? Fuck. I grab a water bottle from the fridge and chug it so fast.

"Woah, is that blood on my shirt..."

I put my shirt in the wash. I hear a knock at the door.

"Shit who's that?"

I look through the peep hole. Looks like a guy maybe eighteen years old. Is he my friend?

I open the door. "...Uhm hi?"

"DUDE YOU MISSED A WICKED PARTY LAST NIGHT. Oh and you're shirtless.'