Figure it Out Chapter 2

We get to a payphone and I realize I'm broke.

"Damian, please tell me you have 50 cents or we're screwed." I sigh.

"Yeah. You're lucky."

"Uh sure, so lucky"

"You know what I mean, calm down."

"I am calm."

"Wow you're such a downer."

I stare at him as if he's went crazy. "I can only wonder why. Now shut up and give me the money."

He hands me the money, I get out and begin to walk to the payphone. This is so sickening, why can I not remember one thing? Am I safe? What does this note have to do with anything? I can't wrap my head around this all, it's just so crazy.

"Hurry up dude!"

"Yeah shut up, you're the one who said we'd have lots of time. Hypocrite."

"Wow, you're such a dick."

"Awesome."

This is honestly so nerve wracking. What am I supposed to do? Who lives at this address, what was it? Uhm, 476 Willing Lane, right!

"Stop taking your sweet time Jack!"

"Shut your mouth, you try doing this having no idea what anything is right now, douche."

"You lost me there."

"Amazing, now shut up I'm gonna call."

I grab the note from my pocket, and look at the number "555-3928" I mumble to myself.

I type the number into the payphone nervously not knowing what to expect and before you know it. "Hello Dave's Pizza Palace."

"SERIOUSLY!" I slammed the receiver down and noticed I was being stared at.

I make my way to the car. Damian looks at me so awkwardly and mumbles "what happen?"

"It was a damn pizza place. A FUCKING PIZZA PLACE!" I slam the car door.

"I know you don't want to hear it but calm d-"

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down. I'm scared, worried, and freaked out! I can't calm down!" A single tear streams down my cheek. I wipe it away as fast as possible.

"I'm so sorry man, I don't uhm." He hugs me. I honestly don't know what to do right now this is all to much.

"Thank you Damian. Now I'm going to drop you off at home and go to 476 Willing Lane."

"Are you crazy?! You're going to get hurt! Or worse, killed!"

"And how would you know?'

"I just, well I wouldn't but-"

"But nothing. I'm dropping you off and going."

I turn the keys in the ignition to realize I never turned off the car. I back out of the gas station parking lot and start driving and realize, I don't know where Damian lives.

"Where the hell do you live?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Fucking tell me, now."

"No. I'm coming with you whether you like it or not."

"No you're not."

I shift the car into drive and start backing out of the parking lot.

"WAIT!" Damian yells