13 Chapter

∆naveen POV*∆

"Omg..I can't believe him..why you didn't tell me naveen..no wonder you was all mad and shit"selena said. I was sitting in my bed crying. He's cheating on me. Now he the same odell when I first met him. Always will have sex with somebody.

"Did you know what she look like"

"I wasn't looking at her ugly ass..i was looking at odell"I cried some more. Selena sigh and went in the living room. I heard selena said something and came running in the room.

"I think you should change your mind about him..look what he sent you..'naveen I want to take you out tonight..be ready around 9..look sexy for daddy'haha...ohhhh..odell want some of naveen goodys tonight"selena laugh. It did made me a little better.

"What time is it now"

"Ummmm..5 o'clock..so you have time to take a nap"

"K..tell me when it's 8 o'clock"I rest my head on the pillow then drift off to sleep.

∆8 o'clock ∆

"NAVEEN WAKR UP ITS TIME FOR YOUR DATE" selena jump on my bed. This is what I have to wake up to every morning.

"Ok..ok..I'm up"I grab my phone to check the time. It was 8:34. I need to hurry. I went in my closet and found this dress I got for my birthday. It was a white and light coffee halter bandage bodycon dress with my white pumps. Nice for my body. Selena said she was gone do my hair. I went in the bathroom to take my shower. I did my hygienes and put lotion on my body. I grab my dress and put it on. Selena sat me down in the chair. "I want it curly and wavy"she started doing my hair while I did makeup. Not to much. I heard someonr knock on the door.

"I'll get it"selena open the door. It was the girl that I saw at the mall. She was dress like an limo driver.

"Are you..Naveen Pickett"she ask. I nod my head. She smile. "Ok..your ready"I grab my clutch bag.

"Have fun naveen"I smile waving at selena. I walk to this big limo.

"Where is odell"

"Oh..don't worry about him he fine"I narrow my eyebrows at her. I need to know where I'm going. She open the limo door for me. "My lady"I smile and got in. They had champagne bottles in the limo. I'm not a drinker. We drove for an little while till we made an stop. "Odell where is the stupid thing...you told me it was right by the fucking stadium..why you change it..ok fine I'll be there"

"Is everything ok"

"Yeah..where almost there"I nod my head looking out the window. I wanted to close my eyes but I wanted to stay awake to see what odell planned. Finally we pull up to this beautiful restaurant. The girl open the door for me. I thank her and walk inside. There was nobody in here. Maybe its the wrong location.

"Naveen"I look to my right and seen odell in a white tuxedo. Ohhh. My baby look handsome. I smile when I seen him. He kiss my lips and we sat down. There was music in the background. I can smell the food. "Hey"

"Hey babe"I smile so hard.

"Odell remember to pay me"the girl said. I have to know her name.

"Whats her name"

"Kiara"

"How you know her"

"Thats my cousin"oh shit. I though that was his other thot. I didn't know. Shit I should of bought my lingeries. "Naveen..I know I wasn't the best boyfriend to you..but I can change that..I love you..with all my heart..one day I might marry you..have babys with you..grew old with you"I wanted to cry. Odell got up from his seat. He grab something from his pocket. It was an velvet box. He bent down to his knees. "Naveen Pickett..would you take this promise ring"I nod my head and started crying.

"Yes..Odell Cornelious Beckham..I will take this promise ring" he kiss my lips. It feels like we kiss for an hour.

"Let me take you home tonight..and treat you like an Queen"