1 year

Taylor & Brendon were very happy about this little baby. Brendon wanted to take her as his date for an award show but Taylor wouldn't let him. She was 2 months old dude chill. What's the worst that could happen? I was interrupted by a knocking at the door. Everyone went back to California so it had to be Taylor. I ran down stairs to open the door & sure enough there was Taylor. "Hey Mands! Wanna go shopping with Mallory & I?"

"Yeah by the way our tickets came in today" we got plane tickets so we could see the boys. Pete & I's 1 year anniversary was coming up so I wanted to surprise him. Taylor misses Brendon because he wasn't home for their 1 year. He proposed in the hospital though which was cute. She was randomly talking about Brendon the whole car ride. It was funny, after her being engaged & having a kid she still couldn't drive. We went to the mall. Children's place was packed. How many people had sex at the same time? Damn I don't even know when Taylor got impregnated. Taylor was running around while I held Mallory. "Hey Mal, you don't know your daddy well yet but trust me you're going to have a hella life. I mean everyone is famous in your family. I just want you to know when the world turns on you your Aunt & Uncle have your back kid. We will protect you with our lives & if anyone hurts you I will make sure their life is hell. I love you Mallory Ann Urie" I was rocking her. Taylor must've heard me & walked over.

"Mandi, that was beautiful" she smiled. I laughed & handed Mallory back to her. We went home to pack our bags. We packed up & went to the airport. Mallory cried a little but we calmed her. When we boarded the plane Taylor covered Mallory's ears so they wouldn't pop as bad. For 5 hours & 45 minutes she slept. Lucky ass kid. We landed & met up with Patrick. "PATTYCAKES" I screamed & jumped into his arms. He was recently married to Rachael. So he was used to picking girls up. But it was still funny to see him stumble. "Mandi I have to tell you something" Patrick smiled.

"What?"

"Rachael & I are expecting a baby"

"Finally! I'm so happy for you!" 2 kids wow I'm a hella aunt. I couldn't believe this. Everyone is having children but then there's me never able to see Pete. Patrick told Taylor & I to follow him. We followed him to this beautiful part of the ocean. Flowers were everywhere & it was perfect. Pete came out behind a small building & smiled. Before I could run to him he got down on one knee. "Mandi Lynn, I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you. Please do me a favor & spend the rest of your life with me" he pulled out a beautiful ring. I started crying & nodded yes. He put the ring on my finger & got up. "Thank you so much babe" he kissed me. I Mandi Lynn was engaged to Pete Wentz. I finally could have a last name. I could not stop kissing him. "I should thank you"

"Mandi no!"

"Peter you gave me an official last name. I love it"

"When we get married or even right now let's make a little Wentz"

"Now is nice, little Wentz needs to be created now" we waved goodbye to everyone & went to his house. We went to his room & made out for a little while. We took our clothes off of each other & laid down. He kept teasing until he finally put it in. He was thrusting with great force until he reached his point. There was no condom so hopefully a little Wentz was made.

~1 month later~

"PETE!" I yelled from the bathroom. He came running upstairs.

"WHATS WRONG BABY"

"I threw up Petey" I said almost in tears.

"I think I know why, I'll be back" he left. He came back about 20 minutes later. "Here baby" he said handing me a pregnancy test. I nodded & stood up. "Do you want me to stay in here?" I shook my head no at his question. He understood & closed the door. I sat on the toilet & peed on the test. When I was done I looked & it had a plus sign. A little Wentz was on its way & I couldn't be happier.

A/N

I love you guys so much. Words can't describe you guys 💘🌸