Chapter 1

Hey guys!! Okay so thanks to the babe bethandcam now I'm obsessed with Bameron aka Bethany Mota and Cameron Dallas. Thanks for ruining my social life girl😂. Anyways so I thought hey I have some few ideas in mind so I'm going to be writing a fanfic! The cover was not made by me it was made by the babe bethandcam again thanks girly💕 bethandcam might also be co writing the story if I'm on writers block aka everyday. Okay enough of my talking lets get to it!

Bethanys POV:  
"Haha Cameron stop!!" "Not if you come and get it first Bethers!" I started chasing him around the yard until our moms came told us to get cleaned up.

"Alright Bethany Cameron get cleaned up! We're heading out to dinner soon." "Okay." Me and Cameron all said at once.

"Oh mommy is Andrea or Zoe going to be there?" "No Bethany." Zoe Sugg, and Andrea Russett are also my best friends. We meet each other during pre k

Me and Cammy got ready and waited for our moms. "Bethers." "Yes?" "Where are we going?" "Dinner didn't you pay attention?" "Nope." We both laughed and waited.

Me and Cameron are best friends for life. We do everything together and trust each other more than anyone.

10 years later.....

So I became a YouTuber with over 9 million subscribers. Zoe became a YouTuber also with over 8 million subscribers and Andrea also became a YouTuber with over 2 million subscribers.

Cameron became a Vinner with over 8 million subscribers and he joined Magcon. We barley talked to each there anymore and haven't hanged out in a year. I miss him so much.

Me, Zoe, and Andrea decided to do collabs together since we haven't done one yet. We're actually doing it live.

"Can we do truth or dare on my channel?" "Sure Andrea Zoe what you wanna do?" "Pizza challenge." "Really?!" Me and Andrea both said. "What? I'm hungry plus it'll be fun." "Okay. I'll do an QnA on my channel." "Great lets get filming!"

We filmed Andreas video first. "Hey guys so today I'm here with my best friends... Zoe Sugg and Bethany Mota!!!" "Heyyyyy!" We both said. "Okay so we're going to be doing truth and dares live that you guys tweeted us live! So there's basically you guys are watching us right now and there are gonna be mistakes but guess what we can't edit them so yea. My sister picked out some truths and dares and wrote them so we have to basically pick them out from the bowls. Okay I'll go first."

Andrea picked a truth and it said who her crush was. "Kian." "Sorry what was that?" I said even though I could hear that clearly." "I said Kian." "Aww how cute! You hear that Kian?" "Shut up your turn."

I picked a dare and it said to prank call the 25th person in your contacts. "The 25th person is uhm." shit no! Why does it have to be him! Ugh I haven't talked to him in like forever! "Who is it?" "Cameron."

Zoe and Andrea both looked at each other. "Well do it I highly doubt he'll pick up." "Okay."

I called Cameron and waited. Please don't pick up please don't pick up. Yes!! He didn't pick up!

Cameron POV:
Me, Nash, and Matt were filming a video until my phone ranged. I looked at the caller ID and it was Bethany. Wait why did she call me? We haven't talked to each other in a long time.

I honestly felt so bad since we were best friends back when we were younger. Now we barely talk to each other or hang out with each other.

"Dude who is it?" "No one." Nash looked at my phone and smirked. "Bethany? Well aren't you gonna answer her?" "I'll call her back later." "Yea right you haven't talked to her in a year and she was your best friend. I wonder how she feels about this." "Shut up Nash." "Yea why don't you talk to her anymore? She must feel like trash since her best friend left her and never talked her anymore." "Matt shut up also lets just get back filming."

I wonder how she feels also. I did basically ditched her.

Bethany POV:
"Omg Zoe that's not enough put more of it in now!" I yelled. "Fineeee." She put more of the pickle in.

Me and Zoe ended up getting disgusting pizzas while Andrea on the other side got a good pizza. "Andrea come on let me have some!" I whined. "No! This is all mines." I sighed than went to the fridge and got leftover cake and ate it. "Ooo i want cake." "Trade for pizza." "Fine."

P filmed my QnA. "Okay so @aly123 says I love you." "Not really a question but I love you too." "Okay @ilovebameron says do you guys a ship Bameron?" "What is Bameron?" I said confused. "Oh my lord help me that's yours and Cameron's ship name dummy!" People ship? I mean yea we post pictures of each other on Instagram when we were best friends but I wouldn't actually thought they ship us.

"Well I ship them." Andrea said. "Same." Zoe said. "Erm I don't know we were friends. Next question."

After we filmed the QnA we decided to go grab some lunch and then go to my place to watch Netflix.

We went to this random cafe and ordered our food. I went on Twitter and scrolled though my notifications.

@camerondallas: I'm back at California

He's back so early? Whatever. The bad thing is that he lives like literary two houses down from mines so it's gonna be awkward if we see each other.

@camerondallas: I missed you
@camerondallas: I'm sorry
@camerondallas: wish I could go back in time
@camerondallas I love you forever

All these tweets popped up in my notifications. Who was he talking about? Probably his girlfriend or something. Does he even have a girlfriend? Wait why am i thinking about him.

"Hey Cams back." Zoe said while looking at me. "So? It's not like we're gonna talk or anything." "Aw come on talk to him." "No it'll be too awkward."

After we ate we went back to my place and I looked at Cameron's house. I missed him so much. But life is life. When I walked out of the car I saw Cameron and Nash outside walking to their house.

"Oh shit." "What?" "Cameron Nash hide me!" "Gods calm down Bethany they won't notice us." "Uh Andrea I don't think so" Zoe said while looking at them.

They were both looking at us and I looked at Cameron. He looked sad for some reason. Just looking at him brought back memories. I had tears in my tears and I quickly walked to the front door avoiding his stare.

Cameron's POV:
Oh shit did I make her cry? She had tears in her eyes. God I hate myself for making her cry. "Hey Nash Cameron." Andrea said snapping me out of my thought. "Hey!" Nash said. "Cameron one question why did you fucking left Beth?! She cries herself every night to sleep thinking what she did wrong to make you leave her!" Andrea said/ yelled angrily. They both went inside. "You better make something up with Bethany that girls hurt." "Whatever we still have to go back to tour in three days so it's no use." I said while walking back to the house. "Avoiding the problem is not going got help!" "I'm not avoiding it." "It looks like you are." "Whatever I'm going to call my mom." "Fine."

Beth POV:
I sat down on the floor and got out my computer. Zoe and Andrea walked in and sat down next to me. "How you feeling?" "What do you mean? Fine." "I mean you saw Cameron today." "And? It's not going to effect me." "It looks like it did." "No it didn't do you guys s wanna watch Vampire Diaries or what?" "Okay."

I walked to the kitchen and got some soda and popcorn.

So that's basically the first part of the story!! Bye!!!