Our love story

Chapter 1

"Mindless behavior" the Crowd Roared as Mindless Behavior started there show as Princeton walked on stage and threw up his peace sign every girl in the Stadium began to scream after him there was Prod,Ray-ray and Roc Royal. And I believe every girl in the crowd panty's began to soil lol but they started out with there number song "Mrs.right" everybody Began to sing along. "Where is mrs.right I gotta see her"! They yield after the the show me and my sisters were invited back stage to me the famous boys as we walk to the back with our Swag to the max we were nervous and scared In our mind we were thinking what if they don't like us. What if they do? We got to the door and Argued about who was going to Walk in first in to our surprise they opened the door and me looked so Stunned because they were just smiling at us as if we were what they were looking for all there lives and we gave them the we are not in love right now look but deep down inside we were waiting to get them in the bedroom and ;) you know what but we behaved for now as me walked in the room there were snacks water and a lot of tables with red Carpeting on the floor so we say down and talked and followed each other on IG we were having a Bowl me and Roc made a connection Instantly and that's all I wanted as we went to our own table my sister taneisha Yell'd were y'all going. And we ignored her so she asked again and I said to a different table and she fliped me off but on well so we sat down and we just talked then he asked for my phone and I was curios and asked for what so he told me not to worry about what he doing and snached my phone away from me and I didn't feel like playing so I just let him have it and it was obvious that he was putting his number in phone and saved it under my forever so he called his self to get my number as he did that his manger walked in and said boys its time to go so he gave me a hug and whispers ill text you tonight and gave me a peck on the cheek that night we text till 8:00 the next day.....