chapter 1

Davina's P.O.V

Ever since I became an orphan I've been through so many foster homes I lost count. Until one day I decided to run away from my foster home I got into serious trouble then ended up in a group home how that happened well you will just have to listen and find out.

Earlier that day:

Me and Jackson (Jackson is my obnoxious foster brother which I can't stand) were arguing as usual until it escalated into a full out fist fight. My foster mom Jackie came in and broke the fight up. She then screamed at me and told me to go to my room. Even though Jackson punched me in the face which she didn't give a shit. Before I went to my room I grabbed a bag of frozen peas out of the freezer to put on my face. Jackie then screames at me again and says that is coming out of your pay check (oh did I mention that I had a job at the coffee shack up the street it pays pretty good, but every time I make money either Jackson steals it or Jackie takes it from me. So, whatever right) I said OKAY!! Then I just went into my room and layed on my bed. Then watched TV for a total of 30 minutes. When I finally came up with the genius ( no pun intended ) idea to run away. I got up grabbed my backpack dumped all of my school stuff out cause I didnt need school supplies where I was going.which I had no clue where I am going just trying to get the hell out of this stupid house. Anyways I packed up my laptop that I have had for years and packed some clothes. I snuck out of my room until I ran into none other then my stupid foster brother Jackson. He said where the hell do you think you are going. I said to work genius. Then he said you dont have work today. So he grabbed me and threw me on the floor and said you are not running away I don't care if I have to beat your ass to prove a point. I then got back up and grabbed a tennis racket that was sitting on the floor and slapped him in the face with it and ran out the door. While I was running I ran into Jackie she was out side doing god knows what. Jackson then ran outside and screamed GET HER!! So I ran then I'm assuming either Jackie or Jackson called the police because police men started chasing after me. I escaped and got on the closest bus I could find. It was heading for New York, but I didn't care. I paid the driver with what little money I had left then sat down and got on my laptop put headphones on and watched YouTube. It started to get dark and I got tired so I put my laptop back in my bag and fell asleep.

......................

When I woke up I was in New York. I got off the bus and started walking around checking everything out. Also trying to find a job because my stupid self has no where to stay and no job to buy supplies.I started to feel frustrated with everything going on so I decided to go into a store and ask were they hiring which they said that they actually were which made me feel relived. They gave me a application that I filled out and gave to them. They asked how could they contact me I said that I didn't have a phone at the moment, but they could contact me through my  email which they  surprisingly said that they could do that so I gave them my email and they told me I started Monday which sucks because its Friday, but I didn't say anything because it could get in the way of my new job. Just had to figure out what I am going to do and where I'm going to stay also what I'm going to eat. So I checked to see if I had any money left in my pocket which I had a $50.00 bill which made me feel relieved. I went to the store that I just got my job at and found a case of water, a box of gronola bars, a bag to put all this in, and some fruit. Which costs $15.00. Which helped out a lot then I had to find out where I was going to stay for the weekend. Which surprisingly I found a women's shelter to stay at for the time being. When I got into the shelter I saw a lady she came up to me and said that she would take me to were I would stay for the time being. She took me to a near by empty cot.Then she left and I sat down and took my computer out and started typing. I had my own website that I tried to help people with things like if someone hacked anything important and stole from one of my clients I would try to help them, but the thing is that my website hasnt went into effect till well now. I used to use it when my parents were still alive and I had the perfect teenage life, but I'll save that story for another time. While I was on my computer I got a message from a anonymous user saying that they needed my help. They gave me a location which wasn't really far from where I was. So when everyone else in the shelter went to sleep I snuck out to go and meet the person who needed my help (what I didn't know is that it the last time I would ever be human) I went to the location that the person sent me when I got there no one was there or so I thought. Next thing I knew a boy came up to me and said why are you out so late little girl I said none of your damn business. That's when a black van drove up and the boy snatched me inside I started to scream for help, but one of the boys in the van put tape over my mouth to muffle my screaming. After a minute or to one of the man came up with glowing red eyes, fangs, claws. Then another came with just fangs and his eyes looked like he got alcohol poured in them, and his viens were bulging out under his eyes.one of the boys took the tape off my mouth and put a gun to my head, and said if I screamed again then he would shoot so I held In my screams. Then the other two boys who looked like monsters bit their arms and made me drink their blood I started to cry. Then when they were done the strongest one threw me on the floor of the van and started beating me half to death then snapped my neck that's when everything went black.