Chapter 1

Jay'Marie P.O.V.

My life was hectic from when I was in the womb till I was 16. I was in foster care up in till I was 18. During those 2 years of switching from house to house I got raped and ended up pregnant. The guy who raped me was my foster father, and when he noticed that I was pregnant he beat and raped me every single day..............until one day my baby was........gone. I was 17 at the time, and I really couldn't take it. Everday for 1 month I was in constant pain just bleeding and bleeding and bleeding. I got so tired that I ran......I was gone for 2 weeks looking for a job and a house.

I knew that eventually I would get caught, but at least when I did I would have something to fall back on.

One day I went in a store bathroom and got my soap outta my back pack and did a wash up, then I got my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. I put on my bleached high wasted shorts, my crop top that had dope on it, with my black and white concords. I added my dope necklace with my hoop earrings. My outfit was simple but one of the little I did have from when my parents was alive. I got my brush and my gel outta my backpack and did my hair in a "dirty" bun. (that's what they're called.) I put on my lip gloss, and came out the bathroom.

When I came out their was a group of dudes most of them had something red on. One of them start whistling while the others threw out them weak ass pick up lines. I just shook my head and bought me a lil bit of snacks.

When I got done I had enough to last me 3 days of snacks and I was gone have bout $50 left to go out to eat, And wash my clothes at the mat. I had a bag of $2 hot puffs and a bag of $2 hot fries, I had one 2 liter Pepsi, a couple honey buns, some beef jerky, oatmeal cream pies, 2 lunchables, a couple of juuces, 3 packs of mint gum, 2 packs of mementos, some cheez-itz, and 2 Hershey cookies and cream bars. One if the boys said, "DAMN ma, you sho can eat." I just rolled my eyes and walked out the door, after I paid for my stuff and packed all that shit down.

I was going to the hood store to buy me some black and milds, when all of a sudden I hear the same niggaz behind me after I put them in my purse and walked out the door. They was saying stuff but I was blocking them out. When I guess the leader said. "I know you hear me talking to you bitch." That's when I turned around, cuz my daddy told me don't ever let no nigga call me a bitch. I bit down real hard and said, "First of all I ain't nobody's bitch, second of all I ain't none these other hoes that y'all could get with, with those lame ass pick up lines, so please just leave me alone!!!" I shouted. And started to run.

The boys started to follow me so I turned down into a alley, and ran to my dad old trap. Yes my dad was a drug Lord. Apparently the trap that I ran to didn't like that hood which I soon recognized as bloods, and I remember my dad was a Crip. One of the blood niggas pulled out they gun and start shooting all of a sudden the grip of dudes was shooting and dropping.

Then I felt a terrible pain and fell. When this sexy ass nigga ran over to me and picked me up and called the ambulance but he said a whole different address then the trap address and at that moment I blacked out but I heard him say they call me Scrappy but my real name August. I woke up in a hospital bed and seen my Bitch ass foster parents. I just promised myself that I will get up out th st house when I was 18. I never seen August again.

*End of flashback*

That was 1 year and 2 months ago.

When I update it'll be on her current.t living situation. Please don't be ghost, vote and comment. If I don't get no votes and shoutouts then I won't continue with this book. And they'll be longer chapters that's just a filler of what she went through.