Chapter 3

I slowly went to the kitchen, you won't ever know what i felt, i was more than scared..

" OH MY GODD, DAAAAAAAAADDDDD !!!"

I saw my dad laying on the floor with a broken glass next to him.

" DAD WAKE UP PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES, DADD" :(

I ran into mom's bedroom, i woke her up and told her about dad, she immediatly called the ambulance.

*Dad is sick since last year, he in any second can die that's why everytime he falls we're afraid of the consequences*

3 HOURS LATER~

Dc: " He is fine till now but he will stay in the surgery room for 24h just to make sure he's really fine."

Mom: "- Thank you doctor.

Me: - I'll stay here with you.

- No you will get back home and go to school, tomorrow you will come and see him waiting you.

- Okay..

I got back home and prayed for Dad, I love him so much he can't go this early i still need him, need his love! I finally slept.

I totally forgot about Alex, i now realised i missed him so much i haven't seen him since our last talk.

I woke up, dressed up and went to school.
Guess who was waiting mee??
No not Alex hahaha, It was dany!! I was really surprised yet happy.
"- Oh hey Dan!
- Hey bella!
- How are you?
- If you're fine then i am too, so what? Are you fine??
- Oh, not at all but you shouldn't be too!
- Whyyy??
* I looked down without saying a word*
- Come let's take a sit under this tree.
* We sat under a beautiful long tree*
- So what's wrong with you?
* I told him about Dad and all its stuff*"
He didn't say a word, he just hugged me so tight that i forgot the world.

He said: " - Don't be afraid, he'll be fine, i'm sure.
- Thank you so much Dan!
- I'll always be here for you no matter what! Even if we drift you can still count on me.
- You too!
We hugged each other again. Dany is such a cute, gentleman, kind guy.

After all the classes i took, i finally went to the hospital. Obviously, I couldn't be able too see Dad, there was 10 hours left.
So i got back home.
I was really tired from everything.
I texted Perla to feel better but she didn't reply, she's maybe out or i don't know..
I started crying, i don't know why i just did.. So i decided to text Dan:
" - Hey Dan..
- Heeyy babyyy❤️
- Can you come over? I'm not really fine, i need you.
- Give me your adress."
I gave him my home's adress, he came after 30 mins.
We hugged again and again. I really feel safe in his arms, i guess i feel something towards him.. But no no it's impossible.

We talked, he gave me helpful advices, i'm really glad i met him he's really nice.

" - So what are we gonna do now?
- Let's watch a movie?
- Such a good idea, what do you have?
- Let's watch A scary a movie?
- Come on."

While watching the movie, the scary parts specially, i was screaming all the time, and at every scream he hugged me so tight. He's so cute oh my god!!!!
Finally i was screaming on purpose just for him to hug me hahah. Yayyy.

" -The movie has ended, he said.
- hahaha i can see it.
- Charley, can i confess you something?
- Of course.
-*he got closer* Since the first time i saw you, i fell in love with you, i knew you were the one.
-* i got closer* After all the things you've done to me, i guess i fell in love with you too, and i knew you were the one.
-*he smiled* Charline, will you date me?
- Yes, let's try this.
His lips touched mine, i couldn't push him back, i was enjoying the taste of his lips , they tasted all my favorite flavors, he's the one.
Have you realised??? That my dream came true At some part!! Yaaaayyy!!!
- I Love You.
- I Love You Too."
We kissed again, he slept over too. And no haha nothing happened but it was maybe one the best nights i've ever spent!

I woke up not finding him next to me. I was like oh my god!! Maybe he was lying, why did he left! I'm so stupid i will never chaangeeee!:((