Mixed

Hisoka.Where are you.

You all arrived at a huge restaurant with crowds and huge flashing lights surrounding the name. La Creperie. A famous international french restaurant.Everyone headed inside except for you.You looked around the crowd for Hisoka's face.

"Cheshire." Chrollo walks over to you. "Are you coming in?"

"In a moment." Chrollo frowns at your answer.

"He texted me." You turn to face Chrollo. "He said he won't make it tonight."

"Who?" You were hoping he was speaking of someone else.

"Hisoka." You ignore his answer and walk away.

You abandon Chrollo and enter the crowd.You were surprised when you saw Hisoka waiting in line.It was easy to tell that he was surprised too.The both of you just stared at eachother.You looked down at your feet.

Will he kiss me again?Will I cry again if he does?Does he even love me?

You felt a hand cover your cheek.You felt like crying but you kept your tears in.

"Cheshire.Look at me." Hisoka whispers. "Please."

You look up.He had a gentle smile on his face.It made you feel warm inside.

"Why was I crying?" You ask. "Why was I crying,Hisoka?I hate crying..."

"I'm sorry if I made you cry.Will you forgive me?" He smiles.

You give him a smile to tell him yes.You suddenly felt Hisoka get tense.You turn around.

Chrollo.

"Come on you two.Everyone is getting hungry because of you ." He says calmly.

Hisoka starts walking.You follow.Chrollo smiles at the both of you when he held the door open for you two.

Hisoka's POV

Damn Chrollo.She messed her up.

I was sitting by a shattered window in the broken down building.I was deciding whether I should go or not.

She'll just despise me the whole time but then...That would mean Chrollo would take over Cheshire.

I stood up.My hands were in to fists.

"Tch." I smiled.

Chrollo POV

Wasn't I obvious enough?

I was abandon by my parents and now abandoned by the women I love for some...shitty clown.

"Tch." I looked in to the crowd.

No.I won't lose this time.I won't let you leave Cheshire.No matter what.

"Boss." I look up to see Machi. "Everyone is tired of waiting."

"I'll just call Cheshire in then we can order." I walked in to the crowd searching for Cheshire.

I found her but beside Hisoka.

Tch.

"Come on you two.Everyone is getting hungry because of you." I opened the door for them.

I gave them smiles.

She's mine Hisoka.I'll do whatever it takes to keep her by my side.Anything.