Chapter 1

Hey, well, I hope you'll like it. If you will, I would like to get a comment about your thoughts while reading.

In the picture is Alexa Vega, who I imagine as Valeria Smith.

Thanks and enjoy

:)

----

Episode 1

I searched between the documents which were scattered on my desk. My office was a mess, but I couldn't care less. I needed to find those files as soon as I could.

"I found it!" My dad ran into my office with two yellow files. Yes, my dad and my office. I might be sixteen years old, but I am not like the most sixteen years old normal girls. I am a Spy Teen.

About two years ago I joined the agency, after I found out about my father being a spy. But I don't have time to explain everything, I am about to finally solve this Case before stupid Benjamin does.

"Good." I got up from my seat. "I'll read it on my way. Where is the car?" I asked as he gave me the files and followed me as I left the room.

"Waiting outside, you're driving with Benjamin, you guys have the same mission." He locked my office. "Valeria," He called me before I went down the hall. I turned to face him. "Be careful out there."

I nodded and kept walking towards the exit. The files contained information about the two criminals we were about to catch. We got a call about suspicious attitude and we got their pictures at a restaurant. They were about to take hostages from that restaurant and demand for money. My idea was to go there undercover, as one of the costumers, but of course Benjamin had the same idea.

"Valer-"

"I don't like you." I said as I stepped in the car, sitting next to him.

"A good spy knows to keep his temper." He smiled at me, moving some of his brown hair from his eyes. "You should know that if you want to be a good agent." He winked with a smirk. God I hate him!

"Just shut up and drive." I muttered, ignoring him and reading the files.

"What is this?" He asked as he finally pulled out from the driveway.

"None of your business." And the drive past by quietly.

Benjamin Jonson, the British boy that I hate so much. We used to date a year ago, but he cheated on me with that red headed girl. I used to love that stupid blue eyed ridicules handsome guy.

"Your eyes might pop out from reading too much." He smiled while parking the car in front of the restaurant, which looked calm.

"Well, if they will, I won't have to see your face anymore." I pushed the files under the car seat before exiting the car. The warm air hit my skin as I stepped into the restaurant, sitting in an empty booth. I looked around and tried to find the two men we were looking for.

"The booth in the front, we sat just in front of them." Benjamin sat next to me and I could feel his hand on my knee. I pushed him a bit only to hear him say "I need to watch them, too."

"Then just... Don't touch me." I muttered and checked under the table. "You brought the bag, why have you brought the bag?" I whispered in his ear and all he did was smile.

"I just thought we might need a gun." He wrapped his arm around me. It took me a moment to push him away.

"W-what are you doing? We're in a mission." I nearly shouted.

"Calm down, you can't freak out like that." He smiled. "A good spy knows to keep his temper, remember?"

I was about to answer him before one of the men stood up and pulled a gun. "Everybody on the floor! Now!" He shouted as his friend walked to the cashier.

Benjamin and I, along with the rest of the costumers, lied on the floor as I felt his hand trailing on mine.

"Stop it." I whispered, probably too loud since the guy with the gun looked at me.

"Just tie everyone up." The other guy told him as he put the money in their bags.

A few moments later, we were all tied in pairs, luckily I wasn't tied with Benjamin. We weren't a lot of costumers, just me, Benjamin, an old woman, two men in suits and a horny teenage boy. How do I know that? Apparently, he doesn't care about the two people with the gun over there, because all he did since we got tied up was trying to touch my ass. As Benjamin saw it, he had to become all stupid again.

"Don't touch her!" He yelled and tried to get up but he couldn't, since he was tied up next to the old lady. I rolled my eyes at his stupidness.

"Shut up!" The man with the gun yelled at him before turning back to the door, staring at the police cars parked in front of the place.

"Listen, I need you to calm down and let me release us." I whispered as I slapped the boy's hand away. He nodded and I released myself, looking at Benjamin who still tried to fight the rope.

I saw his bag under the table on the right and started to slide there without being noticed. As I got one of the guns, I stood up and pointed it at the man with the gun while throwing the other gun to Benjamin who finally got himself released.

"Don't move! You are under arrest." I said as Benjamin pointed the other gun at the man who held the money.

"Do you even know how to shoot that, little girl?" The man who held the money laughed. I aimed the gun at him before speaking.

"The Wilson brothers, you got into jail three years ago and you escaped two months ago. You killed three people at your 'great escape'. Am I still a little girl to you?" I smiled while looking straight into his eyes. Their eyes widened as I spoke.

"Not to mention that you murdered fifteen families before you got into jail, you two have more years to spend behind the bars." Benjamin said, holding his gun. How did he know that? He never reads about criminals.

"I suggest you put the gun and the money down and just go outside." I said.

"You can't tell us what to do!" He shouted and shot the gun, hitting the window next to me.

"Learn how to aim." I shot his leg and he fell to the ground, holding his leg. I looked at Benjamin and he took the gun from the floor before grabbing the other brother and pushing him to the exit. I put the gun in his place on my belt and went to help the people release themselves. Benjamin came back again with two paramedics who took the first brother and then everyone left.

Now, when I was alone, I had some time to think. How did Benjamin knew about the families? He never reads anything about the criminals, especially not when we're going to a mission.

I walked to his bag, opening it to see the two files that I left in the car. Maybe he had those files before. I opened them to see the pen mark I left at the top corner of the second page.

I should have known it would happen again...

I closed the bag and took it with me as I left the restaurant.

"Hey! Valeria!" One of my co-workers ran to me as I went outside. "You were so lucky, having Benjamin with you. I never thought he would shoot that guy, and the way he said he got loose before they shot you. He is so awesome!" He got excited. So that is what he's telling everyone? That he saved me and everyone?

I walked to the crowded corner next to the wall and pushed my way to get to Benjamin. As he saw me with the bag in my hand he scratched the back of his head. I threw the bag at him before he was able to talk.

"You forgot it inside." I said calmly and stepped out of the crowd, starting to walk to the close bus station.

"Valerie!" He gripped my hand. "Aren't you mad?" He smiled. "Aren't you going to tell everybody that lied? Again?" I shook his grip.

"A good spy knows to keep his temper, remember?" He looked at the floor. "And don't call me Valerie, only my friends and family can call me like that." And then he looked straight into my eyes.

"But we are friends."

"We stopped being friends when I caught you with that red head girl a year ago." I said and walked away, leaving him with the false crowd.

8_a