Could this really be

I raised my hand and the door opened i could feel this power sensation in me, i did not know what was happening to me but at least the door was finally open. Then i remembered, Oh i let them down, i had been in this place for at least 3 days now and i had missed my dinner party they had held for me ooh how could this be, everyone must have been anxious to see me just to realize i never did show up. I did not even feel like coming out again cause i felt like a total dissapointment, but i could not change anything.What has happened has happened i just had to accept the fact. all of a sudden i came out and immediately i saw nick definately he did not see me, although he looked quite suspicious so i decided to follow him.
I followed him but he entered a room, i dont know how i did it but i just concentrated on the door and it became transparent and not only could i see everything going on in the room i could also hear. "She has it she did it she is truly the one and more also she is the strongest i had ever known i could feel it around her", what the hell are they talking about and moreso who is nick talking to. I had just got here and was not really familiar with the people but i suspected that this man was the king cause he was dressed like one.. All of a sudden I heard the door knob twitch. I immediately ran and hid myself. I turned around just to see myself glowing. I was being lifted,then all of a sudden something came out through me and made an effect in the sky, everywhere glowed for a while before it became normal. Gradually I descended to the ground. Everyone was shocked, at this moment I was startled "could this really be?",was this me?

Sorry guys for updating late.....I've been really busy with school. Keep on commenting ....follow me on ig @shade tari