Imagine

#Imagine: Waking up in the morning and always hearing his voice saying “Good morning babe! Breakfast’s ready! ” Then you’ll go down to the kitchen and he always prepare your favorite foods.

#Imagine: Going to Paris with Zayn and then you’ll date in the Eiffel Tower.

#Imagine: Zayn always say “I love you (y/n)” on his interviews even though the topics are not about your relationship.

#Imagine: On your wedding day, it will only be four of One Direction who’ll sing your favorite 1D song. Zayn will miss to sing the song because he’s the groom. As you’re walking on the aisle, you can see that he just wants to cry in his joy because he really loves you and now’s the start of being with you.

#Imagine: being the “Mrs. Malik” of Zayn’s life and the mother of his children.

#Imagine: It’s your first anniversary and Zayn decided that he’ll date you in Paris.

#Imagine: You went home. The door is open. You look for Zayn but his not on your room. You’re afraid that he might be lost or he left you. Then you go at the back of your house and… “SURPRISE!!!” there’s Zayn, your close friends, family and others who are standing in front of you. Zayn gave you a surprise! There’s the cake, balloons and other else. “Happy birthday babe…” he says as he wraps his hand on you.