Chapter 2

I finally decided to get out of bed and get ready. I got dressed (outfit in media) and did my hair. I had a Malaysian body wave so I just brushed it. I got my bag and stuff ready to go to work. I work in a hair salon so I enjoyed my job. I called Promyse to let her know I was ready. my car was in the shop because Jordan bipolar ass decided to bust the windows out. "Where the hell you at girl?", "im omw stop rushing me!". "ok" I said to her and hung up. I grabbed my keys and went into my kitchen and got some cereal. knowing promise she gonna be late so I took my time ate.

After I got finished eating, I went and called Jordan. I was surprised he wasn't mad at me when I called. I was actually suspicious cause he sounded like he had just got some good ass pussy and was just now recovering. "Hey babe, im sorry I went to sleep early last night and I didn't call and let you know" I said wondering what his response was gonna be. "Its cool Krys- I mean Tamara!" WTF! " WHO IS Krystal!! ARE YOU WITH THAT BITCH NOW!ANSER ME FUCKING NOW JORDAN!!" I was pissed beyond belief. I have given this man my all since day one and all he could do in return was cheat on me! "IDK WHO THE FUCK YOU TALKING TO LIKE THAT! IM A GROWN ASS MAN YOU MY BITCH SO IT DONT MATTER WHO TF I FUCK YOU GONNA STILL BE MY BITCH. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GOTO WORK AND I WILL PICK YOU UP WHEN YOU GET OFF!" he said that and hung up. I was in awe like is this how he really feel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like it. This is kinda my first time writing a story so please give me feedback and share and vote and comment.

I also have been thinking about adding more characters so let me know in the comments if you would like to then we will go from there.

-T_Lvee-