Chapter 1

Connor

I'd just got home after filming a video with Jc, Sam, Ricky, Kian and Trevor for O2L. It was almost noon and I charged up to my room where I could here my laptop ringing. It will be Willow, its around 8pm there as she lives in the freaking UK. I Miss her way too much. She's been my best friend since we were Little and she moved to the UK with her dad when she was 13, because her mum got into a serious car accident and lost her memory. Willow hated seeing her in that state seeing as she couldn't remember her so she moved. Her mum has her memory back now but it was easier for Willow to just stay out there, as at the time she was still in school. It was hard on both of us, but we knew it was for the best. I Snapped out of my thoughts of that bad time and answered the Skype Call. "WILLOW PILLOW!" I Screamed as her beautiful face popped up on the screen. She laughed at what I called her, I'd always called her that since we were little because she always had a little comfort pillow, and she still has it, I can literally see it in the back of her room on Skype. "CON-DA-BON!" She screamed in her cute little british accent. She was born in the UK, then moved here when she was 1, and thats when we met because our parents were friends, but she has never had an American accent in the slightest even though she lived here most of her life. "You Alright?" I Smiled. "I'm Gooood" She said. I Laughed slightly and smiled. "I Miss you" I Said. "Awh, I Miss you too Connor" She said. I could see in her eyes, she was a little sad. "Willow? What's wrong?" I Asked. "Just... All day, all I could think about is you, and how much I miss you, I hate not living around the corner from my best friend, and I know I've been living in the UK for 5 years now, but I will never like the fact I'm not round the Corner. I miss you so much Connor" She said, as tears slipped down her cheek. "Willow, Don't cry, I Promise we will see each other soon" I Said. I Just wanted to jump through the screen and give her a huge hug and never let her go, but I can't, and I was tearing up at the fact I couldn't just go and hug her. "Never soon enough" She said. "I Know, but I promise, I will always be here for you no matter where we are in the world" I Said. She smiled weakly. "Thankyou, and I will always be here for you. Even if you phone be at 3 o clock in the morning!" She giggled. "Whoa! I Must be special, because you don't give up your sleep" I Laughed. "Oh you're definitely special Con" She smiled. "Do you know what my dream is?" She asked. "Nope, What?" I Asked smiling. "To start saving. And save so freaking hard, and move back out there, by this time next year" She smiled. "If you did that, oh my god I'd love you forever" I Laughed. I Miss her so freaking much. We were on Skype until 8pm my time! So it was 4am in the UK by the time we said goodbye. We were on Skype for 8 hours. I Hate saying goodbye to her, even though we Skype everyday. She is always my hardest goodbye, no matter what form. In person, Skype, or by text.

AN; HEY! First Chapter!! I Worked so hard on this chapter so I really hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to vote and leave feedback, that means a lot to me! Also, I obviously know Connor is gay and I totally support him for it, I just love writing these :)
~Stay Frantastic ;)