Chapter 1

I made an trailer for the story! You can watch it above or go to my profile and click on the link located at where it says my website. I would recommend listening to "Sad Song" while watching it. YouTube is being stupid and wont let me put the song in or i will get a strike. 

Guys i just uploaded the trailer on Tumblr  with sound the link is this: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/motamagcon1

Bethany POV:

So we moved AGAIN. We moved from Maine to California which was a bit different because Maine was freezing cold while California was like crazy sunny.

California was actually my birth place and lived  there for about 3 months until we had to move. Well guess what now we're back Cali!

I was excited and nervous since I had to go to a new school and I don't know what everyone would think about me.

We arrived at our house which is bigger than all my other houses. It's like a whiteish tannish color and its two stories and have a swimming pool which I guess basically this whole neighborhood have.

"Bethany honey can you please help me move this stuff?" "Sure mom." I helped my mom move the boxes. My dad left us when I was about one year old with my bigger sister. We still see each other each thanksgiving but I really do miss her.

I got my boxes and brought them up to my room. I noticed that there's a window which has a direct view of our neighbor. I wonder who it might be.

I set up my room which took all day. I was pretty much really tried so I decided to sleep. I hanged up my curtains and closed them. I went on my phone one last time and drifted off to sleep.

Next day.....

Shit I have school today! What am I going to wear. I picked out an white crop top with some light washed shorts and my white high top converse.

I decided to leave my hair down so all I did was brush though it. I put on some mascara, eyeliner, and a natural colored lipstick.

"Bethany honey come on!" "Okay mom hold on!" I said while grabbing my phone and backpack.

I walked down stairs and went out the front door. I noticed that our neighbor was also getting in their car.

The boy had brown hair and looked about my age which was 17. He saw me looking so I quickly looked away.

Once we got to school I said bye to my mom and went to the front office. As I was going I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry." I said while looking up meeting a pair of brown eyes.
He was hot. Wait you can't just hit on him like that. "It's alright just look where your going next time." He said harshly.

Well there goes me for liking him. How rude. I walked to the front office. "Hello sweetie what's your name?" "Bethany Mota." "Ah the new student right?" "Yea." "Okay I'll have Kian show you around the school." "Okay." I said wondering who Kian is.

A boy with brown hair walked in. Wait he's my neighbor! "Wait aren't you the girl who was staring at me this morning?" He said. I looked down blushing. "Uh yea sorry about that." "Hey it's fine. I'm Kian." "Bethany."

Kian started showing me around the school. Once we got to the lockers he showed me it. "Your locker is next to Cameron's." "Who?" "One of my best friends he could be a little bitchy at some times." "Oh."

Just then the same boy I bumped into walked up to us. "Sup Cameron." "Hey." "Have you meet Bethany yet?" "Oh so your name is Bethany?" He said while looking at me.

"You guys know each other?" "No! I bumped into him this morning." "Oh well i have to go help a teacher for something Bethany if you need anything just find me. Oh Cameron show her the locker combination okay bye."