Rachel Benerson

Hey readers! If you like the story, please do give it a thumbs up! And don't forget to check out my other stories as well. I will appreciate your feedback. Happy reading!

As I walked past the table I noticed that there were very few occupants in the cafe that day : a family seated at the far end and a lady seated at the corner who was in her early 20's.  She seemed to be quite worried and was so engrossed in her own thoughts that she failed to see that a man was standing in front of her.  Apparently, she was waiting for someone very eagerly.  It would only fit that this charming lady was my client, Ms Rachel Benerson, who had arranged our meeting there. I noticed dark circles around my client's eyes indicating that she had not slept for a few days.  She was dressed in an electric blue dress and by her appearance I concluded that she belonged to an affluent family. When I knocked the table to make her aware of my presence, she quickly got up and greeted me with a warm friendly smile. The anxious look on her face disappeared immediately and she beamed as we sat down on our respective chairs.  After a while, Ms Rachel summoned the waiter to bring her bill. When she opened her purse to pay, a photograph slid through her hand and fell on the floor. As I bent to pick it up, I realised that the man in the photograph had a striking resemblance with my client and seemed to be in his late 50's. When I handed her the photograph, she shrugged and retrieved her possession from my hand with a doleful face. I glanced at my watch and noticed that it was 3'o clock; ten minutes had passed until the introductory meeting with my client. When I looked at my client, she gestured me that she had something important to tell. We were very aware that someone might overhear our conversation, so we left the café. 

Wow.. 100 viewers! That's amazing! :D Thanks for reading the story! Honestly, I never even thought it would reach 50 :|
Writing is clearly not my forte, and this was just a plain essay written during my O'Levels. I was too lazy to write a new one for Wattpad, so, instead I posted this one as an experiment.

Seems interesting? Read through the next chapters and I assure you that you will find the upcoming ones way more intriguing than this. If you like the story, please vote :).