Mr Benerson

AUTHORS NOTE : Readers, please feel free to drop your views about the chapter below. And I forbid you to be a silent reader! The end was too abrupt in my opinion and if you have any amendments that might improve the content or quality of the story, let me know. And don't forget to vote, if you like the story :)

We stepped out of the cafe and walked to the nearby park which was isolated from the rest of the area. When we were assured that no one was there, we began our discussion. I asked her ' Is it something about your father, Mr Benerson?' and the startled look I received in exchange ensured me that I had unnerved her. She stammered and replied that it was indeed related to her father. Upon asking , I replied to her that it was my habit to understand human behaviour through careful observations and logical deductions. After a while, she explained to me her situation and how her father had disappeared suddenly. Unhesitatingly, she narrated to me the story of her father's disappearance and told me all that I wanted to know. When I had a clear view of the case, I decided to visit her house and investigate the case further.

Although Miss Rachel had already called a carriage for us, it had not arrived upon its due time. Dark clouds flitted rapidly over the sky and congregated in one dense mass. The sun became partially veiled and the wind howled followed by a thunder of equal sound . As I noticed the scenic beauty of the place, thoughts about Mr Benerson ran through my mind. By the time the carriage arrived, it had started to rain, so, we hopped onto it quickly, in order to avoid getting drenched. As the rain continued to pour down , I formed a summary of the case in my mind.

2nd Author's Note: Hey guys, just a soft reminder. Don't forget to vote and follow if you found the chapter interesting! :)